effect processor in range of 35 k

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by romi1212, Feb 6, 2012.

1. romi1212

romi1212 New Member

want to buy an effect processor can any one suggest a good processor in range of 35k

2. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Check out :-
    -Line6 POD HD 500 - Around 35K
    -BOSS GT10 - Around 30K

3. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

GT 10
    HD 500
    POD XT PRO - RACK MOUNT - 39K
    TC ELECTRONICS G MAJOR - 28K
    There are many in that price range, but if you are looking for the simplest yet good sounding, I would say try to get hold of a Pod X3 Live...
    Or better yet, go get a great tube amp for that price, 35k for digital effects sounds way to much money....IMO, I would rather get a great tube amp like a Lionheart, Tweaker, Tiny Terror, Blues Junior (39k, a little more than your budget)....

4. romi1212

romi1212 New Member

actually i am looking for a processor with arranger and gives me much of tone programming will the above fit with that and satisfy both electric and acoustic needs

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Wat's a "processor with arranger"? All i have heard is about keyboard arrangers..

6. romi1212

romi1212 New Member

work of an arranger is to control sound input of all the instruments with channels specially used for feed back echo reverb and other effects control

7. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Guitar processors have only one input for the guitar. I think it is a mixer or something of that sort you are looking for.

8. mymusicmyguitar

Get a separate USB Audio Interface. There are tons of softwares available for you to manipulate ur tone.

9. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

why dont u buy single effect units

10. amithkallupalam

amithkallupalam New Member

POD HD500 for killer amp models.
    BOSS GT-10 for effects I guess.
    And BTW, nowadays amp modellers are like pretty much better than stompboxes. If you need stomp boxes you need a tube amp. Which will cost quite a lot. And they're way harder to control. Amp modellers are the thing now.

11. amithkallupalam

TS, what kind of music do you play, what are your needs, what is your current equipment?

12. romi1212

romi1212 New Member

i play mostly jazz ,blues and country music

13. mymusicmyguitar

U really shouldnt invest soo much in a processor. U will unnecessarily get more than what u require. Rather go for some individual pedals of your choice which wud give u a taste of jazz, blues and country tone..
    And as i mentioned earlier get an Audio interface and the softwares will let u do the stuff that u want to do.

U looking for something to be used live or at home?

14. amithkallupalam

^+1
    I agree with this. Better get a cheap tube amp with 2-3 pedals. An overdrive and reverb would probably be enough. And maybe delay too..
    Otherwise get an ME25. Heard its, cleaner amps are okay sounding. You can save a lot more money and get more features this way.