Easy tabs for guitar newbies ?

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by entity_paradigm, Feb 3, 2005.

1. entity_paradigm

entity_paradigm New Member

hEllo aLL .. m nEw hErE .. n m a bEginnEr in GUitaRin ... actUally tHe tAbs u peoPle pOst R rEally diFFicult to undeRstand .. cAn u plz pOst .. anY kinDz oF tAbs whicH maY sEEm eAziEr tO mE .. aZ in a bEginneR .. anY sOng ..woUld .. dOo i jUst wAnt tO c wHetHEr ... m aBle tO plaY it oR nOt .. i'vE bEEn leaRnin gUitar fRom liKe 2 mntHz ..anD uptIll noW m jUst aBle tO plaY .. 4-5 sOngz ... n tHt tOo .. pRoviDed bY mY guItaR tEacHer .. in tHe eAziEst foRmat .. liKe .... (2/4 ,3/2,3/4,2/6) .... oR iF u pEople can hElp hoW tO ReAd nE paRticUlar choRdz oR stuFF .. i'LL b rEally gReAtfUl ...aLL dA rEpliEz wiLL b highlY appREciAtEd ..

2. shak

shak Harrr!

well to start with...i find your text difficult to read!!..and secondly ..post your queries in Q&A forum..
    and welcome to IGT mate!

3. tejas

tejas ..........

I just cant understand what you wrote there. But what i gather is that, u need some help with tabs, and im sure u'll find plenty in the Q&A forum. Any doubts regarding guitar, post it in that forum. This will be moved. And for the love of god, please write clearly.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

imagine tejas...how much time this guy spent on this post!!!!...

5. tejas

tejas ..........

I know, i was actually thinking of editing it, but it seemed too big a task, so left it that way. Anway, we are way off topic. Lets end this here.

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I cAnT unDerStanD ANYthinG u WroTe!

7. nehemiah

nehemiah New Member

And he says that the tabs posted are difficult to understand...sheesh

8. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

^^^that must be his revenge..

9. nehemiah

nehemiah New Member

REVENGE...so what is now going to post in arabic if ever again annoyed?????