Easiest Telegu Song tab requested

Discussion in 'Telugu Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by i_me_ps, Feb 13, 2015.

1. i_me_ps

i_me_ps New Member

Hi guys ,
    I recently made a friend over the internet and she wants me to play her a telegu song. Now i am a north indian( hindi speaker ) so u might understand my position. Can someone plz suggest me an easy telegu tune which i could master easily and impress her. ;) :)
    Thanks

2. ko_arjun

ko_arjun New Member

Try 1.Kammani ee prema lekhale in D major (Movie: Guna/Yeto vellipoyindi manasu - Ilayaraja)
    2.Ee velalo neevu in Aminor(movie: gulabi - Sasi Preetam)
    3.Less popular but one of my favorites -- nee navvu cheppindi naatho in Aminor (Movie:Antham - RD Burman)

Still better, play a medley of all the above...

3. nice suggestions Ko_arjun...
    i_me_ps.... you will find better tabs for Kammani ee premalekhane (arjun's first suggestion) if you look for "kanmani anbodu kaadhalan"in tamil tabs because it is a dubbed song. still better, ask her which song she prefers and request here... it will take time but we will give you a easy way to play it for sure.
    Regards,
    Abhay

4. saratchaitanya

saratchaitanya New Member

Telugu Guitar Songs

Find the best collection of latest telugu song's guitar chords and tabs on YouTube channel - 'Telugu Guitar Songs'

Em Sandehamledu - Guitar Tutorial: https://youtu.be/MpYquz_GsrU

Request for guitar chords of telugu songs in comments section. We will try our level best to provide the chords.

Thanks for visiting our channel.
    Like! Share! Subscribe!