Easiest song to be played on Guitar

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by gautam_njoy, Nov 22, 2004.

1. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

Easiest song to be played...

hey guys...
    plz lemme know which is the most easiest of all songs (english & hindi) to be played..
    the tabs as well as the chords.. plzz
    i m very bad with chords... so plz help me with which song shud i first try with.

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

You can try playing "Papa khetai hai" just four chords.

3. CycleOfFifth

CycleOfFifth New Member

One of the first english songs I learned was "wish you were here" by good ol pink floyd. Quite a nice song and easy too.

4. karthik_b

karthik_b New Member

u can try kyon chalti hai pawan. the strumming is also pretty easy and so is the rythym. the first sonf i learnt was oh sanam. u should work very hard on chords as it is very very importans. it may take u a month or 2 to start getting some fluency. so keep it up!!!!!!!!! things dont come easy especially w/ a guitar.

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

ummm...try sayonee by junoon, it shouldn't be that hard

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

if you want to play rock music I recommend you start with Nirvana or something. Then try harder stuff like Led Zeppelin or Metallica. If you're looking for a challenge try anything by Death. If you can play any song by Death PM me and I will literally worship you.

7. Lizard_King

Lizard_King New Member

yeah nirvana stuff is pretty easy to learn..... u might wanna give "smoke on the water" a shot as well....

8. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey listen ...dont play roo much rock on ur guitar coz u r a new comer to guitars and u'll definately off tune ur guitar in one or two song....but if u know how to tune ur guitrar then there is no problem.....try playin

enrique's - hero(G, Em, C, D)
    or yeh hawa kehti hai kya (G, Em C, D)

well i also suggest to learn few beats from ur friends...which would make u play guitar easy at later stage..rest depends on u

9. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

Chords oh man they sure are difficult i bought a whole book on them and now i cannot make a bar(e.g holding 1st and 6th string with first finger) i mute the frets

10. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

try downloading a chords dictionary on ur sytem and practise it using the basics first , you will get it more easily and in the begining if you are unable to hold a particular chord or a particular note try using substitute chord, even that will help ...

11. hehaa

hehaa New Member

yaar i think that for the easiest tab its DEKHA TUJHA TO JANA SANAM, and obvioulsy the AADAT-JAL, but when u r playing with the strings the best and the easirest tabs are of RANGON MIAN-JAL
    these r very very easy tabs they seems to be very touch but they r not soo much. try them they are in pkaistani forms....
    and haan 1 more thing dont try RANGON MIAN 1, try the other 1 RANGON MINA 2, i think its in 2, or thirs page any way, u serach for rangon mian2, u'll get it, u need a bit experience but its very esy and beautiful ;)

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i guess one of the simplest songs has to be bob dyaln-knocking on heavens door...
    G D Am
    G D C
    chorus
    G D C

13. asjecrc

asjecrc New Member

Easisest Song....

Why dont u try Lucky Ali Songs like O Sanam..or Kitni haseen Jiundagi...
    When i was a new comr...i also started wid da same songs...
    So u Might Try Them !!!
    Cheers

14. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

hey i started wid... DILBARA 4m dhoom... chords were.. Em, D, C, B.... the rhythm was rly easy.... u vil get it sun...

15. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

^Two years too late.Check out the dates.

16. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

try ...Yaroon by KK

[E]Yarooon [A]Dosti

[E]Bari hi has[A}een hai

two chords in all the song begin ...

forget the stanza try this first ..

17. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

lol

anywAZZZ for noobies here is kind of a list

papakehte hain
    wonderwall
    o sanam
    torn
    rape me
    stairway to heaven
    nothing else matters

damn it i can think of more

blaaah almost all the songs we have here? !lol

18. ananta

ananta New Member

Music-Sway

Hello all,

It is nice to see all that Guitar-Music jargon floating around in this site. IT is quite a feasting for me. I am a beginner. I want to enjoy the company of all of you in discerning the truth of Guitar-Music, especially in tabs.

Ananta

19. oz50

oz50 New Member

bernard fanning wish you well
    - Bm (1/2 beat) Bm G A D (1/2 beat) D G A

Only 4 chords and sounds great

20. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

show me da meaning - backstreet boys

Em C D

four beat strum...........no song is easier dan dis...........