E Shomoy - Srote

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sayanakaharry, Sep 20, 2006.

1. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

thanx a lot to all. for those who want the mp3, ill send it to you when we talk on yahoo messenger.

@bjr
    thanx for listening. *sob* conventional lead vocals hobe na amar dara. :( ki ar korbo. :(

@rockbabun
    thanx re, ei gaan ta korar ichche onekdin dhore chhilo.

paranoid13rohan likes this.
  2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

By conventional, I meant pop really. My mistake <3

3. crazy_keys

crazy_keys New Member

shudhu oshadharon bolle kom bola hoy.....out of this world....really....made me cry.....

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

fuuked me man.....................ur jus gr8.....hamnoy part was suparb....
    master of cakewalk, i bow to thee:grin:sala recording studio quality lagche, oi purono acoustic e ei sound ki kore anle boss???

but, how do u kno all of da lyrics?? :eek:: tomar kache srote er gan ta thakle plllzzz dio..

5. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

pagla hoyechhe ... mp3 to peye gelam ... payer dhulo kothay pai ??? ... oshadharon, boss ...

aamar best legechhe acoustic-e solo-ta ... harmony-tao darun ...

6. sayanakaharry

thanx to all for liking it.

@lefty

actually its not very good, courtesy a crappy 100 rupee frontech mic. i just turned off the fan to cut off noise.

7. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

^^ you need to invest in a good quality mic such as SM57 or SM58 ..both under 100$ and a good mic pre-amp. Trust me, it will be worth it. You are way too good for that shitty mic.

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Whatever it is man,... really nice stuff, would be listening to this for a few days now :).

edt:

Hah, listening to it again, uv got awesome voice dude, try singin Don Williams if poss.

9. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

can't understand the language dude but its perfect......well done:rockon:

10. sayanakaharry

thanx to all those who listened.

@djcrunkmix

i dont have that kind of cash rite now :p or else i'd have bought a nice new guitar.

11. SG1

SG1 &quot;Brown Jesus&quot;

am gonna lsn to the recording as soon as ma manager goes away from ma office .. but can you guyz please speak in English as its not Understandable for most users like me.

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

@ sayank hey can u post the link to the tabs of this song plzzzzzzzzzzz thnks

13. sayanakaharry

@SG1

hey, the dear ol' manager still hangin in there?

@spy_game

am a bit busy with puja concerts. will post as soon as possible and give the link.

himika9 likes this.
  14. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Very bad. Never heard a worse recording.;)

15. sayanakaharry

@saptashaw

thanx for the compliment man, will try to come up with far worse ones ;)

16. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

I am sure you will. Looking forward to some more insults to my ears ;) .

17. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

classy piece if work

still saying it again that i don't know bangali but loved listening to this song
    keep posting.........:rock:

18. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

two words describe everything.....

YOU ROCK..........

The next Rockstar of Crazy Kolkata (Who knows, may be better than that....) in making....

Keep Rockin' Mr. Sayan Banerjee.....

19. vicky talkin

vicky talkin New Member

Sayanakaharry

khub e bhalo bhai...
    eta amar lifer best bangla band er gaan.... onekdin pore khujte giye pelam tomarta..khub e bhalo hoyeche...
    ami shamikdar barir kache e thaki..lakkhicharar student..r lead guitarist of mah band..bt ekhon sob e past...bt tomar ganta sune abar oi life a ektu fire gelam..tar jonno thankxxxxxxxx.......
    ekta jinis bujte parlam na..j majhe ektu dual voice type effect ta korle ki kore??
    r tomar kache ki e somoy er original audio ta ache..ota khub e dorkar..jodi thake to reply koro ekta...sotti e khub e dorkar..
    r ganta superb geyecho..bt majhe majhe ektu sound ta disconect type hoye jachhe!!! :(

20. sayanakaharry

@vicky talkin

hey, thanx a lot for liking. the audio clipping must be due to the buffering on soundclick. download and listen to avoid that.
    the vocal harmonies were done by using a multi-track recorder.
    uinfortunately, i dont have the original audio. just heard the song live, twice, and liked it so learned it. :p