E Sharp My Band.. Karachi

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ahmed912, Mar 22, 2007.

1. ahmed912

ahmed912 New Member

This is Ahmed..My band E Sharp has released its song "Maa" on Radio in Karachi..I want u guyz to listen to it and give comments...

www.soundclick.com/esharp

Two songs are on the page right now..so listen to both of them..
    Iam just a 17 year old kid and this is my first major attempt of coming out with something serious..

U can use the following user id and password to download it
    id: turbulence7@gmail.com
    pass: music123

Thanks a bunch!

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

listening to "maa" right now
    really nice work!!!!

way to go

give more details about ur group!

3. ahmed912

ahmed912 New Member

we formed this band around 1 and a half years ago....i always had a decent voice but with the forming of the band i realized that i can compose and write stuff as well.....it all took a long time,,,i learned how to play guitar and then used it to help me in composing stuff...we look forward to shoot a video in june....from this igt platform i can come to know abt the real music lovers' response..

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

n what r the age of the other group members?n how many total?

5. ahmed912

ahmed912 New Member

The other two guyz r 18 years old on lead and bass guitars....we r 3 in total..still in search for a permanent drummer!

6. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

gud !!! music was nearer to perfection but vokalz need improvement !! i mean they were not bad but u know weren vereee gud !! work hard !! open up ur throat nd bring some variations in ur voice,it was 2 plane !!!!

7. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey...

heyyyyyyyyy..... dat was mindd..blowingg...yaaaaaaaar...! :)..

when..is ure album launchin??..im ready 4 it...:)... n lemme..tell u .it'll b a grr8 sucesss... :)..!!

all da besst.!!!
    keep posting....!!!

njoy.!!! :)....

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very nice man, very well played too, liked both songs!
    You have a good voice man but you have to work a bit on your vocals, i mean your "Sur" isn't what it has to be, you have to work on it, anyway this composition is very, very good!!! My compliments man, keep on doing this good job!

9. srikool

srikool New Member

u guys are gr8.............the songs r too gud...............u hav very gud voice...................u guys hav a gr8 future..............hav fun n all the best

10. kumaraisin

kumaraisin New Member

to be honest i thought it was pretty poor stuff. I mean if i wanna listen to 'nice happy' music then i would watch Dawson's Creek. Dig deeper within yourself and try to be more original. Cmon people.

11. ahmed912

ahmed912 New Member

thanks u all for the comments
    i will surely consider the good advices given here
    We have experimented a bit with the vocals with the "falsetto" style
    I will try my best to come up with much better stuff in the future

12. basit_jaaaani

basit_jaaaani I'm gUnnin' fer uuu

very good stuff m8
    keep it up

13. sales_ki_diwani

sales_ki_diwani New Member

First of all hats off to U kids this is indeed a grand effort...U ppl have a bright future if U stick to what U're doing n excel in it...Secondly to the megalomaniac quoted above...Get a life dude this was the kids' first effort n they did better than most...Someday I wanna borrow the Creek from Dawson n shove it up the guitar-holes of big-headed ppl like U...