E.p Finished !

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by grimreeper_007, Jun 2, 2005.

1. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

Dudes this is a very sad news as all of ours favourite band E.p, has been broken up.All its member are now gone.This is the story:

1. Wiqar Ali Khan: The best drummer of e.p , or perhaps of pakistan left E.p, as he said that it was hard and difficult for him to do drumming for e.p,Jal,Call,Roxen and some other bands and therefore he left also cuz of one more reason that i dunnno, but i will tell u when as soon as possible.

2.Fawad: The vocalist of e.P , he is planning to go away from e.P as He has now married and has to look after his family, its difficult for him to supply his family the best in some money as literally the income of band is less if there are many other members.He is planning to move back to usa.

3.Ahmed Ali Butt: He is going away as he is busy in directing videos and working is dramas.

4.Ahsan and Sajjad: Both brothers are going away cuz they are not given appropriate income.

Now only xulfi and Salman Albert are lest and Xulfi is least interested in his band as he is busy in making video and working wid Call.

This all information was provided by "bang"a programme of The Musik, by Vj Faraz.

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

lol... bloody hell loads of band members!

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

it cant be!!!!! EP broked up?? only i album is released n broked up.. i heard tht they were workin on there next album???? cant beleive such a gr8 band is demolished!!!

4. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well they are not..i juss had had a chat wid waqar...he said it rumors ...only he is leavin

5. xee

xee New Member

I dunno knw but i have heard this same thing ages ago. I mean they gonna be break up right after releasing their next album n they are supposed to finish wid their next album as soon as they can bcoz their contract wid Pepsi is getting ova very soon. Thats wat i heard from Salman Albert. I met him at one of my frnd's place where he teachs him guitars n drums.

6. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

If It Is True It Is Really A Sad News

7. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

:nw: If It Is True It Is Really A Sad News

8. enfowaheed

enfowaheed New Member

Its all lie E.P is not broken...let me explain....

hey guys......some body is making u nonsense......

ep is not broken....only Waqar is going .....in few days.....i told him abt indianguitartab that whats going on so....he....himself give me a message to post on our web site...so i posted it and i m posing in here so read it....tc...by

now waqar is here..........

hello everyone.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i cant figure out the words to put this up. am sure, it would be dissapointing to all those fans who put there hearts and souls to promote us. kher, i really respect all you guys. we are nuthing without you. thankyou so so much for being there for us.

so here it goes. guys, am leaving for australia this month (june). and its going to be very long. it is due to some immense family issues that i cant stay no more here, and have to be with my family. hmmmmmm apart from that am going there for my higher education as well, so i will be needing all the prayers and luck for that and for my safe journey there.

before i go, i would like to talk allot about allot of stuff.

my experience with EP, is prolly one of the things that i would cheris all my life. the whole experience of getting up from an underground band to a mainstream venture has so much attached to it. so many memories, so many stories, so many ups and downs......its all amazing and will be wid me for the rst of my life. i still remember when i met xulfi in my first semster at FAT-NU. we actually got friends over a table tennis match. and from there the story begins. then later we met sajjad n kashif(he left after sometime), and then fawad and hassan. tadaaaaaa!!! we had PARADIGM. and beleive me guys, those moments of the underground and the passion and everything was some hell of a time.............we were all friends more then we were band mates at that time....being students and wid no money in our pocket, those were the most tuff days for us as musicians. but the passion we had kept us going on. i remember out of all the jamming places we were kicked out from, there was one in model town next to a GERMAN AUNTIES house. we were even threatend for police if we didnt stop making NOISE. hehe.
    the story after that , am sure everyone knows, who we merged as ENTITY-PARADIGM and then battle of bands and ..........
    i learnt allot from the whole scene, not just muscially but as a person. Nuthing can be a good teacher then actually going thru and actual experience. there were good times, bad times, horrible times, ........all kinds of time. but it was over all a memeroable journey.

anyways. before i go , i would like to thank some people who really helped me and supported me.

My Family
    although they were really uptight about music in the begining, but wid the passage of time and my dheetness for drums and music, they helped me in everything. my mum and my brothers specially

Khurram jabbar khan

i think not only me, but the whole music scene would like to thank this guy for what he has done for it.
    i never took khuram bhai as our manager rather, he was more of a big brother to me.
    khurram bhai thanks allot for everything wish you all the best for future.
    and yeah guys, the first kit that i boughtm 5 piece yamaha pro series, i got it from him. prolly if it didnt hapen i wouldnt have beena drummer at all????

MY BAND
    xulfi , one of my best friends, ......the closest i am to in my band, always there when i needed him. gonna miss you man. thnks allot for everything you did for me. people this guy always supported me and apreciated me even for the times i sucked on drums. hehe. thnks man i am never gonna forget all the shughal and experiences we had together since college. wish you all the best.
    fawad....hehe. hen i first met he appeared to be to be a complete agrez music wannabe. haha. sierously, that was my first impression. but then i got to know him and all, and i was so wrong.in actual he is a very good friend, caring, and very EMOTONAL.. its been amazing working wid him. best of luck for the movie man
    sajjad....great guy, very co-operative. really you can rely on him. gonna miss u too budy.good friend
    hassan....SIR JEEE!!!! lol@ my first impression. thought he was a book worm, totally theeta. hehe. but he is very clear about his decisions, very intelligent and determined. great guy.
    salman: funny as hell. will make you laugh even in the worst situations. when i started learning drums, i used to admire him allot. he is an excellent drummer.
    ahmad butt: .... LALITA. hehe. one big guy! hehe. thnks man for everything

on da whole my band always suported me and apreciated me which doubled my learning curve. thnks allot everyone. i wish EP all the success in theworld. best of luck wid india and US tours

JAL:
    Goher farhan shazi. thnks allot guys. it was great working wid you.kafi shughal lgaya hai. i wont forget. all the best for you future

My Friends...irene,zonaira,faisel,salman,humbal,omer arshad,amaar,shahid,omeir,ali asad khan,nida,amna,mariyam,ahsan fida and the rest of the bunch
    they were there for me in the times when my family was totally uptight about me into durms and music.thank you so much guys i owe you allot. really gonnna miss you. specially you IRENE

MY FANS:
    i love you all. may you have the best for your future. and yeah, i need your prayers.
    my apologies, if i ever dissapointed or hurted any of you, Take care.

Keep Smiling and be happy always...................
    with love regards and best wishes

Waheed

9. enfowaheed

enfowaheed New Member

if you guys.....have any confusion.....then you may ask me...at any time.....

10. justnabs

justnabs New Member

EP hasnt split up yet.
    There have been some differences inthe band that might cause it to split....
    But Xulfi has said that hes trying to solve the problems and if he doesnt suceed, then the band will be no more.
    Waqar has left the band due to some personal reasons.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

good fr them .. .... hooray!

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmmm... glad tht EP havent broked up!! coz v would miss one of the top most alt rock band!! :) best of luck in near future !!! yea v ll surely miss waqar n his excellent drums ,one of the best in pakistan.......

13. shak

shak Harrr!

i thought they had a split-up ... :( i take ma hooray back ...
    split you fooooooools

14. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaar waqar fit banda tha.........one of the best drummer in pak

15. xulfi

xulfi New Member

jis ne ye topic shuro kia hai us se bara jungli aaj tak poori duniya mein nahi hai lumfao
    only wiki is leaving "WAQAR" da drummer fawad ne shadi karli hahahahhahah u r moran
    fawad ki mangni hoi haior woh log class 6 se saath hai or jab se hi affair shuru hua tha he is only engaged
    EP IS NOT BROKEN and will never gonna break u sucker.

16. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^who r u
    real Xulfi ? or No.2 Xulfi ??

17. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

ppl!!! this can not be happening!!!! HOW CAN A BAND LIKE E.P break up....... i mean come on...... they r working on their next album....... and who ever started this rumour has some sort of a misunderstanding!!! and how can AHMED BUTT the man who brought ep into being leave? this is impossible!!!!

18. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

I got this news from the show The bang and Rock On which comes on the Musik .The vj Farzaz told this.But he also was'nt sure, but itis confirmed tht waqar , sajjad and maybe ahsun is leaving.

19. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar ep isnt breaking up...and r u talkin bout hasan the rhytm guitarist when u say ahsun?

20. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

vj Farzaz suks...............he dnt knw any thin...........................