E-bands??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by i'm_not_neo, Sep 18, 2007.

1. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

He was 11 the last time i checked

2. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Hey that was about zicky right?

3. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Correction:
    The worst thing that can happen : This thread gets spammed.No one does anything.

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Instead of whining, why don't you start by listing out what kind of music you listen to or what you'd like to cover and which part would you be playing, etc.
    God_of_guitar said he's interested. Why don't you PM him or others frm the Soundtrack forum?

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Keoraf and Shailja have collaborated on IGT before, the way you mentioned. Shailja sang and Keoraf arranged the backing track. It can be done. So what are you waiting for?

6. i'm_not_neo

Whining??Ohhh..kkkk....

No no,I'm not doing this for me.

7. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

Story ends...
    Storys end . . .

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Then there really is no point doing this on a dying forum.

9. i'm_not_neo

Nah,I don't really think that this forum is that bad.I wouldn't be here so often otherwise.The only problem with this forum,IMO, is the lack of enthusiasm in people to reply...

10. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

We are all disillusioned guitarists, with no hope left in us :p:
    I say you start and put something up, and see how it goes from there. Discussions on what who and when will go on forever.

11. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

i jam with a buddy online all the time but i've never actually recorded summin and asked a buddy to record the other tracks and send em back so that i can mix em up... no that would seem lik too much of a hassle, why not just record everything u can, use frooty loops for drums.