1. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

I know this song has been posted here on IGT for like a million times before....But plz guys...give this recording a hear.....I am sure u ppl will like it.!!
    Its my first recordin on my new Fender Strat.....!!

Suggestions and Criticisms are welcomed....Hopin to hear COmments from all u guitaring gurus out there!!

RoCK ON!!.....:beer:

https://www.soundclick.com/progman

max_payne16 likes this.
  2. Ibanezed

Ibanezed New Member

WOW amazing cover ..the voxx is awsome sounds ditto ..the chorused guitar wasnt so audible for a good one overall! the solo ..you should have used some slides and bends here and there to make it sound perfect!
    keep it coming!

3. prog_man_0101

Thnx IBANEZED bhai....4 those really encouraging comments..!!

And abt those leads....Man....I knw I suck at them... I nvr get those bends and slides right!!....Anywayz...will look into it 4 sure!!

THnx Agn!!.....:rock:

4. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Too much Reverb used and Echo change it .. it seems ;like ur hiding your voice behind the echo .. rest is prety nice try plus the recording is really bad quality and this hissing sound making me dizzy man .. u can do better ..
    RoCKaZ!!

Ps: Work on your guitaring.

5. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

goooooooooood
    reps 4 u

6. prog_man_0101

@SG1.....Thnk u very much 4 those honest though harsh....comments!!.....:eek::
    First...abt tht reverb n echo thing...I was just trying to get as close to the original as i culd get......N as I am new to using tht Sound FOrge software....I got a tad confused btwn the echo and Reverb settings!!
    Secondly.....abt the recordin quality......U ppl tell me how I can improve tht without spending a bomb.....I use tht 100rs mic (the one which comes with headphone).....and it is the one that causes that hissing sound!!
    Anywayz....thnks 4 listenin.....and I will keep ur suggestions in mind for my future recordings.......:beer:

@Max Payne
    Thnx 4 listenin and 4 the reps buddy!!......:rock:

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  7. ^ good one dude... as sg1 said... to much reverb used and echo effect... reps for sure

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

bidu..wc back...nice one..yea minimize echo...wens u comin for a jam my place???

9. prog_man_0101

@Devishly pure..
    Thnx 4 listenin buddy...will take note of that reverb n echo thing in the future!!

@Abhi...
    Hey....Sorry Abhi for not comin this Saturday....blame it on those sudden showers!!
    I'll surely call u b4 i come....Take care man!!

:beer: