Drive cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Snake^_^, May 2, 2006.

1. Snake^_^

Snake^_^ New Member

my first cover ever ive only started playing the guitar so it was sorta hard for me ;/ i gave it a try plz comment and for some reason when i uploaded it made my orignal song tempo slower? ;/ dont know but w/e

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=535575

im from new delhi btw moved to us when i was 11( im 19 now)

DJCrunkMix and vini like this.
  2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

brilliant guitaring!...u've quite a unique voice!...but u need to keep practising.
    Good..Reps for u

3. Snake^_^

Snake^_^ New Member

uh my voice is like off cause soundclick slowed down my song ;( for some reason its not the same tempo as when i recorded and my voice sounds lower and weirder ;X

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

whats with ur handicapped smileys?

5. Snake^_^

Snake^_^ New Member

lol :) nothing much i just use em a lot, you dont like em? FINE! ;X ;F ;c ;G :)

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Man you should seriously consider covering U2. You voice is similar to Bono.

You hit few bummer notes while singing.
    + There were few places where you talked instead of singing. (Maybe you wanted it that way)

The guitaring was consistent. Which is good as well as bad. You should have added some fills to make it sound new on each beat.

The speed thing is because you sampled your recording at frequency other than 44100 Hz.

7. Snake^_^

Snake^_^ New Member

OHHHH thanks :OOO i think it was 44 thaaaanks a lot <3

8. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

lol, I love this !!! Its quite different from the original ... Love the voice :)

reps !

9. Snake^_^

Snake^_^ New Member

thanks for the props bro <3