Drinking your own urine!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Aug 16, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Funny.....
    @nanda...take it easy......let us not discuss coitus here...at least not taht way..keep this thread clean

theses a therapy called Urinotherapy....google it u should find something on it

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

Hey doc? .. is urine detrimental to the teeth n gums?

3. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

yax drinking "URINE" man i'm in no mood to experience it !!

4. 7miles

by da by >>>>>>>>>>>>> this thread is really funny ,,,,, >>>>>>>>>> zoom plz start a thread lik>>>>>>>>--eating ur own **** , liking ur own ass, then kissing ur own pe**** plzplzplz

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^CRAP...:think:...total..:annoyed:..7miles....why shud ZOOM start threads like that??

Anyway, 7miles .. it is sometimes good to taste things..Remember, what i tasted;)..You all laughed off..! Dont tell anyone out here..pllz..It's good to taste your own...things..just 4 a little knowledge and experience..:p:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

whoa 2 warnings in one day..........dude take a chill pill:shock:

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

am guessing it wont be too good to ur teeth..if u have too much of it....
    considering it is acidic, and acids increase the incidence of cavities...

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

thanx doc ...

and one more thing ... whether the minerals disposed by the bosy in the urine are really required by the body?

coz many ppl give that reasoning ...

9. 7miles

docer gyan !! i luv it . sorry neways

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

7miles...DrSaurabh is the MOD..Watch out...:p:..And u already hav gotten 2 warnings..!! No more SPAM..:p:

:eek::..GOSH wat happened to me 2day..:eek::..I 'm goin on wid this SPAM thing...Sorry, @all

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

11. shak

shak Harrr!

the title of the thread is sooooo...... imean it makes me frown everytime i read it...change the title please

12. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

what next??? eating ones ****.......when there are milloin of things the god has created for us to eat

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ghustak ... u dont know there are many ppl in india who do that also in order to enhace their black magic powers ... they are known as aghodee ...or aghoree (whichever u like) ...

14. shak

shak Harrr!

change the friggin title for god sake ..doesnt matter if you are athiest .. just change the title ..i'll pay! ... how about 10k points eh?... its horrible! you might be fetish/prevert/weird .. but i am not... change it or take it away .. its a stupid nonsense thread with no purpose at all!

15. shak

shak Harrr!

otherwise i'll spam this thread to death ...