Dreamtheatre & Megadeth in India (rumor or fact)?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by ak&guitar, Sep 25, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

dreamtheatre & megadeth in india(rumor or fact)?

the baroda times said that eric clapton was suppose to do a show in india., megadeth is goin to be here in october and dream theatre plans on comin to india coming january...........

when i went to the joe striani show in mumbai .........after coming back from there i was pleasently surprised by the megadeth info......... and then heard about the eric clapton thing..........

did eric come ??? is megadeth coming in next month?>.......will dream theatre come in jan..............r these just rumors or facts...........or is the new paper just fooling us? :help:

=================
    a : k
    ------------------------------
    dream - BIG
    theatre - big
    DREAM THEATRE -BIG :rock:

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Megadeth is definitely not coming. Heard it from the man himself. I don't know about the others.

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Dude this is an old story ... and guess tejas had also given a link to prove it ...
    Dream Theater and Megadeth are doing their gilgian or whatever tour together ... But its clear they are not gonna come here ... I've read it in lotsa places ...

If if they come the price will be crazy like 2 k ....... Who would spend so much for a gig ...

upto 800 bucks wud be ok ... but cant help it ... Dave said he wanted to arrange shows where ppl dont have to shell lotsa money but its difficult anywhere ....