dreams

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by browneyegurlie, May 10, 2005.

1. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i dreamt that i was married to norah jones.

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

did u get to bang her

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

guess what
    yesterday i lost my skateboard
    :mad:

and even in my dream i lost my skateboard
    :(...:mad :cen:

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i was playin guitars in my tux and she was playin the piano and singin in her wedding dress.

she still looked hot though.

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Long time back, I used to dig Transactional Psycho Analysis and was reading hell a lot about that. There's something called Dream Theory. I wont elaborate on that now. But Dream Patterns reflects your past, present activities, incidents, thoughts, etc... Infact for a Psycho Analyst analyzing his patients dream is a power tool to understand the subconscious of his mind. Dreams dont exactly match action to action, rather is indicative of an action. Ocassionally it does match everything. Sometime even in our sleep we consciously dream and these are things we remember very easily. Infact we can even drive this conscious dream to happen the way we like. This dream is nothing but pure fantasy and still reflects thoughts.

Some common dream patterns.
    At times you are worried that you have done something bad or wrong or guitly of certain things. It could be even a childhood incident which makes you feel guilty. In your dreams you might have things like somebody chasing you or you are landing yourself in a graveyard or things like that. This dream doesn't exactly match it action for action but is indicative of some bad thoughts or guilt or pain.

Tubular Dreams. This is very common. People might dream that they are getting washed away in a tube or washed away in some liquid medium, even things like suspended in water. This actually points to the memory of the persons being pushed out from the Uterus to the world. Wierd thing. Yes, you still have the memory of the way you were born but it's just too difficult to recollect. It's hidden in your brains but not lost.

On dream analysis you can even think about your previous night's dream and describe the colour, smell, touch objects and feel the texture. Each of this has it's own significance. Every object in your dream has it's own significance. Dont just match it object to object and action to action and call it crap. People like Sigmund Freud wouldn't have spent his life researching on a crap.

6. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

ooo nice.....i have had some dreams which have remained locked in my mind even now...they were just crazy lol.

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well i dreamt last night that there were two guyz one was accused of murdering people but that guy didnt actually mureder any one but the othere guy did all the murders and put the blame on the first person..get it..and guess what when my mom woke me up i wasnt in my sences and i said that i wanted to make a movie on my dream when i grow up........

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Man, all I know...
    MY DREAMS ARE FREAKIN WEIRD....
    Man, it;s like weird man...
    Weirder than some Ripley's episode or David Blaine stunts....

Wanna hear some?

9. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yeah i wanna hear some