Dream Cars

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Gn'rlies, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

welll guitars always seem to go with hot cars don't they ?
    So i was wondering what were everyone's dream cars .... a PREDICTION beforehand ..... there's be more farrari fans than lamborghini fans here ....
    lets have a top ten and limit ourselves to road cars only ... no concepts or formula cars plzzz .....
    Bikes are welcome .... in a separate list though

1. Ferrari 360 spyder : i can and will kill for this car anytime any place
    2. ferrari 355 f1 spyder : definitely in the "will-kill-for-it" category
    3. ferrari testarossa : am saving up to buy a 30th hand on ebay in another
    30 years (and then i'll steal money for insurance)
    4. Ferrari 550 maranello (oooohh i get orgasmic just watching it... saw one on
    the road .... rather heard it cuz it was sooo quick .... stopped my
    heartbeat)
    5. ferrari ENZO (well just had to include it ... though i seriously don't like it
    too much ... but a ferrari over anythnig anyday)
    5. Mercedez CLK GTR (real scorcher .... too bad they didn't make a lot of
    those babys)
    6. Porsche carrera GT (i'm not a big porsche Fan but this baby is something
    else)
    7. mercedez SLR roadster (sleek ... not too performance orineted though ..
    but with those looks .... i don't give a SH@# bout losing out to someone in
    a prosche)
    8. Lamborghini countach ( ooooohh ... the diablo's of today are nothing
    compared to this original charging bull .... if anything can really GRAB your
    attention ... this car can ... real knock out ... )
    9. jaguar XJ220 (if anything ever looks sleeker than this hot machine i'll
    tatto "loser" on my chest )
    10.2004 corvette convertible ( ok ok so its cheap ... but its just soooo
    beautiful ... and its gettable ... what more can i ask for .. that
    perfomance for that price is unbeatable)

i just have to add the dodge VIPER here ..... it's sooooo beautiful and the shelbey COBRA .... a MUST .. AND the 2005 ford mustang .. i'm gonna buy that baby anyway i can .....
    These are the cars i'd exchage my girl for anyday ..... maybe even throw in my house ..... these are the machines i dream about .... no offense to the lady's but a true blue car freak will agree with me ..... a guys first love is the RIDE .... it always is and it always will be .....

NON SPORT CARS :

1. Bentley arnage T
    2. HUMMER H1 (truck back)
    3. Mayback sedan
    4. HUMMER SUT. it's the best looking hummer EVER.
    5. MORGAN JP all wood contruction .. even in the 2004 model ... beauty at
    its finest
    6. Rolls royce Phantom ... any series
    7. RANGE ROVER by land ROVER . if there's an SUV i'd buy ... this is the one .
    8. MERCEDEZ SL500- AMG
    9. the beetle ... its sooooooo cute ...
    10. BMW 6n series ..... oh my god .... beautiful lines .... it flows ....

i could add the infinite g35 but that comes in sportsedans

BIKES
    1. HONDA CBR650 (i'm a sport bike fanatic ... and this is the dream the 990
    gets too big)
    2. harley davidson V-ROD (the latest and hotest HD)
    3. suzuki hayabusa ....the fastest has gotta be on the list
    4. DODGE tomahawk .... OMYGOD ... nothing else needed
    5. Kawasakhi ninja 1200
    6. HD fatboy (classic Harley)
    7. the vulcan 2000
    8. ducatti 990 the old and the new
    9. honda fireblade ( remember that one guys .... oh the dream of our
    generation .. )
    10. i have to give this one to the CBZ in india .... it really did revolutionalize indian bikes .....

i'm a big enfield fan and i love the pulsar ... but no place for them here ....

I BOW to the creators of these masterpieces .... hope your divine creations come to rest in my humble garage one day .....
    :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

2. skaw

skaw snooze

cars interest me alot to .. n especially customized carz .. here my list .. no sport or anthin jus mixed

1. 2004 Rolls-Royce Phantom
    2. 2004 Maybach Maybach
    3. 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
    4. 2004 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish
    5. 2004 Bentley Continental GT
    6. 2005 Chevrolet Corvette
    7. 2004 BMW 7-Series
    8. 2004 Dodge Viper
    9. 2004 Lincoln Navigator
    10. 2005 Chrysler 300

i have forgotten alot but dont wana forget the car from "tarzan" :) its NICE!! and ye can't forget my cuzins car .. best custom ride :)

3. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey good to see some car maniacs here......i thought i was the only car crazy guitarist!!!!

here my dream list--
    McLaren F1...the fastest car on earth...
    Ferrari ENZO...the most technologically advanced car in the world..
    Mercedez Mayback....the most luxurious sedan in the world....
    Salean S7....The fastest American car....
    Lamborgini murceliago.....The wildest beast ever to run on the road....
    Dodge Viper.....Something wilder than the murceliago
    Bentely Continental GT.....One of the best Grand tourer
    Mercedez SLR 500 McLaren Roadster......another super grand tourismo
    Porsche Carrera GT.....one of the best porsches ever..
    Rolls Royace Phantom......A calm devil...

well heres my list of my dream cars.....my real ambition in life is to own any of these cars before i turn 35-37.(though it may be 30th hand)

Here i pay the due respect the car developers deserve :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

4. skaw

skaw snooze

i c , a fan of speed and luxury :p ... nice

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

gosh you guys are nuts and probably all the cars you guys dreaming abt is juss gonna remain dream unless your guitar really performs ;)

well abt me - i dun have any dream car , any car which can satisfy me i am okay with it ,... a peugeot 607 is my next target ,..

btw i am using a honda citi and bought it about 2 yrs back , i dream of it sometimes ,...

6. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

wasn't the bugatti veyron supposed to have beaten the mclaren's record ??? they claimed so ... god only knows ... yeah i love the arrowhead seating idea of the F1 but i dunno ... never appealed to me that much ... much like the enzo , too much performance . i personally think the enzo could've looked better .

THE ASTON MARTIN is the real one i missed in my list . it definitely deserved a mention . Beauty meets extraordinary craftsmanship . I make my amends here .... aston martin vanquish not on my list.....dear lord forgive me ... for i have sinned gravely .

7. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

ooooh oooh ... i forgot ... the saleen s7 has the bst looking shark fins on any car ever ... maybe with the exception of the testarossa ..... its such a sweet sweet design ..... DIVINE really . God its impossible to fit everything in .... i shouldve done a top 25 .

8. bob-bobby

gnr - anyone else you forgot , post it we are here to take it :p :p

9. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

well as long as there's an audience ..... i'll come up with names .... there's no ending ..... The lotus elise is sooooo beautiful ... the one coming out in 2005 . You'll fall in love . Even though i'm not a huge can .... porsche 911 does deserve some recognition . I think nissan's 350Z is a superb little package .... check out the looks people ... you'll love it . I dunno if i mentioned the 2005 ford mustang or the ford GT40 . it beats the ferrari 360 challenge stradale and the porsche 911 turbo in most categoried and its half the price of the ferrari . But both ferrari and porsche were v-8's and the ford gt is a v-12 so not a very even comparison . I'm sure any ferrari v-12 will kick the GT's BUTT .

There's this company called italdesign , headquatered very near pinifarina's headquarters in intaly .... some really really stunning designs coming fomr there ... sold me competely .

Then there's the legendary honda NSX , phew ... that was a radical . In affordable sport sedans , no one beats acura . they're a class apart . I dont like lexus or Toyota's designs .... dunno why .... camry's ok (i have one so i'm biased) and corolla's fine but some of the others are downright pathetic .
    I love the honda S2000 ... very chic , very affordable and very very good performance with beautiful lines . I think in the affordable section , the nissan Z and the S2000 are the only ones worth looking at .
    Neeone seen the new HUMMER SUT on the road ... ooooooohhhits even better in reality . Check it out ....

Cadillac slr is another radical looking sports car though hopelessly over priced . I like their sedan CTS and the ESCALADE suv ( though range rover is the one for me anyday)

on the environment i really really love the honda civic hybrid ... looks the same as a regular civic and not weird like the toyota prius . I think my environmental instincts will take over and this is what i'll buy next . (plus its light on the pocket ..lol )

Anyone who names a really really interesting car next will get a speical pic i took in dallas . i call it "everythings a truck in dallas" . its a stretch limo yes a stretch limo .... based on a ford f-150 truck . it's got a super size open trunk too ... talk about being weird . Who the hell's gonna pick up farm supplies in a limo ? this beats the playboy hummer limo by a mile . ...... dont you think ... if you want the pic ... name a car thats really really awesome and i have failed to mention .

10. skaw

skaw snooze

how abt if we make it ... post ur most favourite car picture ?? how abt tht ? i wana c sum KOOL! carz

11. bob-bobby

yeah for sure , go ahead and post em , even i wud look for some cool car pics ,... i wud have preferred bikes to cars ,...

12. TiMmEh03

TiMmEh03 Punk From The U.S.A

Im fine with watever i get, i've always had this fetish with hippie vans, i mean seriously there just soo cool, but a nice car that i would want would probably like a 1970 For Mustang im into muscle cars and hippie vans.

Attached Files:

• car.JPG
      car.JPG
      File size:
      72.7 KB
      Views:
    • VAN.JPG
      VAN.JPG
      File size:
      38.3 KB
      Views:
  13. skaw

skaw snooze

14. bob-bobby

15. skaw

skaw snooze

look at the luxary , and the seats ... :p god do i feel left out :)

Attached Files: