Dr Album Release Postponed - New Date 22nd October

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Hey Guys,
    I'm sorry to do this.... The DR album release is postponed to 22nd of October. We shall be taking pre-orders uptill the 5th of October. For those who already pre ordered I apologise for the delay and promise that the wait will be worth it. Due to lots of work and other assorted things I'm taking this extra time to complete the mixing and mastering of the album. I feel its better to push back the date and spend more time doing this so that we really do have a well produced CD that is worth your money and also worth the wait. So pre-orders are open till the 5th of October. Pre-orders will be available at Independence Rock on the 1st and 2nd of October. For those who did/do pre-order the album it will reach you around the 15th of October. We shall also be putting up 2 sample clips from the album so you can get a sneak preview of what's to come. Please check this thread and I will post the link to the samples in a day or 2.
    Thanks again for the support.
    Regards
    The Demonstealer

2. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member