Download RuHH - Adhuri kahani (Demo)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by slipknot_555, Jun 14, 2008.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

RuHH - Adhuri kahani (Demo)
    Adhuri Kahani ( Demo)
    New track ....Adhuri Kahani (demo)

alrite.........
    Demo time..
    u cn chk out the track which wud b included in da ep 2 ..itz juss the demo..
    hope ya like it .. diff sound , diff theme all over new RuHH track ..

LINK : www.soundclick.com/ruhh_music.htm

LYRICS :

Adhuri hain saasein,
    adhuri hain raahein,
    adhura sa woh pal,
    bikhre sapne
    bikhiri hain yaadein,
    sab kuch raha badal
    hain tu kahan
    dundhe nigha hain
    yeh kehena chahye
    tanha nahi mein,
    phir bhi hain teri kami

Naajani aakhein kyun beh gayi,
    naajani baatein kyun reh gayi,
    aanjani si raahao mein jo likhi thi
    woh kahani hain meri...

cheers

Keoraf and sukrut like this.
  2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

:nw: nice song dude!

the second part of the song was a let down.......the tune in the first part was good........but once the drums started it was downhill.........but not a steep one at that...........actually a very nice tune.......

when your singing in the second part......try chorus........sing the same part more than 2 times (in seconds)........thats why the voice felt weak......and try getting some other voices also ........

the tone of the guitar was not so satisfactory.........try tweaking a bit.....

but hey.....a very nice song...........soothing and then takes a different turn.......just try taking it slower ;)........

no need for any more appreciation.......i guess you already get enough of that frm ppl next to you......

cheers!
    :beer:

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

thxs dude for ur comments n views .. :)

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Really amazing!!!

Very, very professional stuff man. This is really good man, my compliments to you guys. Very good music and the vocals aswell. I think you guys are doing a very, very good job. It seems the higher part of this song isn't fully in Sur, not so bad, its just a very, very tiny Sur fault!
    Listened to all your songs man and i just have to say this, man this really amazing, btw liked Kuch Naheen the most of all the songs.
    A little suggestion from me, in my opinion you guys are using too much delay on the vocal track, it isn't bad at all, but when you use it for all your songs then its getting monotonous, but once again, its just my suggestion.
    Overall man, this is just the best i've heard here on IGT, so guys just keep up the good work and take care man!!!!

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

^^ thxs a lot keoraf for ur valuable comments..
    cheeers!

6. ron_rockz

ron_rockz Guitarist

that's sum serioulsy proffesional stuff out here!!! awesome dude :)!!!
    but u don't sound comfartable on higher notes, maybe u should try lowering the scale a bit (u hav used F#m if im not wrong), just a suggestion!! but still sounding pretty good!!

your other songs are excellent as well!! keep 'em cuming dude!! i'll be waitin for the full version of the song :)!

7. ron_rockz

ron_rockz Guitarist

this surely deserves more comments n replies, c'mon guys!!!!!!!

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

dont worry...it wont get any more.......its an original

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

^^ thxs ron_rockz :)
    yeah itz juss da demo have couple of things to b modified.. n yea itz F#m aug.