download.com

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by Venus, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Venus

Venus New Member

It's been bugging me for an eternity.... and wanted to ask quick question. Most of you must know download.com.....what i wanna know is how comes when i try and download summing, it says that it is not possible to download. I thought there was a problem with the site but my friends seem to be doing fine downloading from there!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas????? If not, no worries...... but if anyone know....much appreciated!!!!!!!

2. Venus

Venus New Member

Actually summing really weird just happened......as soon as i posted this thread after months of trying to download from download.com, i figured out how to do it.......so sorry mods, please close this thread!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. i'm not thick and ino how to download, but my pc works in a diff way!!!!:)

3. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

i always find its the thing that holds the mouse thats the problem rather than the thing that the mouse is plugged into ;)

4. Venus

Venus New Member

lol rabi, i'm laughing..........no really, i cant go click on 'download now', cuz it doesnt work, i have to go thru the whole 'if download doesn't work, click here' thing twice and then it works.................
    see??? i'm intelligent really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

works fine for me!:)

6. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

don't worry I acknowledge u!!!!:p:

7. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Try sofotex.com

cOoL iS :rule:

8. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I've been using download.com for 2 years or something and I've n :beer: ever had a problem with it. It's a great site!

9. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

....I don't DL sharewares....

10. nadish

nadish Active Member

I haven't tried Download.com yet