Download and burn! Shaman - Rock band from Bombay with a unique sound!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shaman, Oct 9, 2005.

1. Shaman

Shaman New Member

2. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

I think you should have allowed other people to call you 'unique accessible and extremely melodic with...blah blah blah...'

Honestly, before labelling yourself with all these adjectives, take a look at your music objectively. Think...are you going to be moved with that song if you were the audience? :think:

I was not.

Your guitarist is really good though :)

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@accoustic dreamer - yeah same here........btw......im in love wid your avy!never seen anything so funny as dat!

@shaman - damn you can pt all your credibility into bollywood!.....take others opinions before u consider it gr8, international sound, first indian rock band wid i sound!....have u heard any indian bands in the first case?:mad:

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

@acoustic an rockingdevil .. hold it back guys .. i think we need to listen to it first

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@finding nemo - i already listened to it! why else wud i ask him to go for bolllywood??!

6. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

@Nemo
    I comment only if I have substantial reason for doing so.

7. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

nice song but dunno why it didnt feel like a rock song ... was too much bright sounding (tune) i guess due to major chords ...

8. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

ohh alrite yar :p

9. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I thought it was great. I agree it's different from what you usually hear but dont dig a pit for yourself by claiming it great. But i liked it. The only thing is that at the beggining of the song it seems as though the backing was off the main melody then it slowly sets in. The guitar was awesome ( i guess it's easy to figure why the band is named SHAMAN)