Double Standards!

Discussion in 'Funny Emails, Jokes, SMS's, Videos' started by atti2d, Nov 22, 2012.

1. atti2d

atti2d New Member

Some people might find this inappropriate… so if you are one of those people who are pissy at adult jokes then DONT read it!!! I just found it hilarious and thought I might share it with youz all.

A bartender in a gay bar was getting ready to close for the night when a robber
    with a ski mask burst in and pulls a gun. He yells to the bartender, "This is a
    stick-up! Put all your dough in this bag!" The scared bartender pleads, "Don't
    shoot, please! I'll do as you say!" The robber yells, "Shut up and empty the
    cash register!" The bartender says, "Okay, okay! Just don't shoot; I have a
    wife and kids! I'll do whatever you say!” The crook takes the money then puts
    the gun to the bartender's head and says, "Alright, now give me a bl**job!”
    "Anything!” cries the bartender, "Just don't shoot!” The bartender starts to
    blow the crook. As the crook gets excited, he drops the gun. The bartender
    sees the gun on the floor, picks it up, hands it back to the crook and yells
    "Hold the gun, damn it! One of my friends might walk in!”

2. David144

David144 New Member

The prof thought about it for hours & pondered... But no answer. He had to finally give up as he really did not know. He gave the boy his 'A' The following day, professor asked same Question to his students.