Dooba Dooba song

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Aerosmith, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Hey, i got plenty of threads for the strumming for the song. One was reallyt weird, talking about the jhas & the jhings, which i just couldnt figure out.
    In another thread, i saw a strumming pattern & tried to do it, but it was sounding nowhere near the song.

So, could anyone please post up a video of the strumming if possible, focusing exclusively on the strumming

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

@jozko
    We need you here.

3. jozko

jozko Banned

AJ, i am around. Aero, good covers should be already here. did u chk them? I have heard originals before. Nice song. Will try to get original audio and good chords and attempt it.

4. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Hey, jozko, nice to hear from you again.
    That chura liya hai song is almost mastered by me now, thanks to your video post.
    I would be so much grateful if you could help me out this time. Its a wonderful song, and i wanna do it just absolutely right.

I think the chords are simply :
    G C G.....

5. jozko

jozko Banned

Thanks aero! Plz do post a cover of Chura Liya here or there. Will be nice to hear u playin.

will attempt Dooba in a day or two. thought chords were F and Bb to start with or is it G-C as u said?

rgds

6. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

hey ! Aerosmith wants Dooba Dooba ??? Strange......!

7. cronix

cronix New Member

Intro : |G|%|C|G| (repeat this 4 times)

Song : |G|%|C|G| (repeat 2)
    |C|D|C|D|(repeat 2)
    |G|%|%|%|

Antra : |G|%|Bm|%|C|%|%|%|C|A|D|%| (repeat 2)
    |C|D|C|D|C|D|G|%|G|%| (continue to song)

Note : % means u have to continue the chord

Strumming Pattern : |dduu|dduududu|

*waitin for reps*

prit_undead likes this.
  8. jozko

jozko Banned

thx cronix for chords n strummin. this way of putting chords is compact and more informative. rgds

9. shubh-guitarist

shubh-guitarist New Member

here are your chords

DOOBA DOOBA
    ----------------

This a really nice song and i lik it very much
    I hav tried hard to tab this song & i wud appreciate yaour replies.

MUSIC
    -------

F.......Dm.......C
    F.......B........F

F......................Dm........F
    dooba dooba rehta hoon aankho me teri

F..........................B.........F
    deewana ban gaya hoon main yaadon me teri X2

Dm..............C.........Dm.....C
    aab din guzarte nahi raat kat ti nahi

Dm........C......Dm....C........F........
    tas veer se baat banti nahi ooh aa ja

F..........Dm..........F......
    F..........Dm............B............F.....

STANZA-1
    ---------

F............................Dm..........
    koi jaane na pehchane na yeh hua kaise

.........B.............C...........
    tum aa gaye khabon main aaise X2

Dm...C....Dm...C
    bewafa sun bewafa

Dm...C....F...........
    bewafa na jaa..aaaa....

F......................B..........F........
    dooba dooba rehta hoon ankho me teri...

MUSIC
    --------

F..........Dm..........F......
    F..........Dm............B............F.....

same as above..

tum jo mil gaye diye jal gaye mere khabon main
    ban jaao tum mere ham safar X2
    bewafa sun bewafa
    bewafa na jaa..aaaa....

dooba dooba rehta hoon aankho me teri
    deewana ban gaya hoon main yaadon me teri X2
    aab din guzarte nahi raat kat ti nahi
    tas veer se baat banti nahi ooh aa ja
    na ja bewafa
    bewafa sun bewafa
    bewafa na jaa..aaaa....\

please post reps

10. av227

av227 New Member

hey man

again , as i mention in a another post the same thing.

would you please post the chords also when you post the whole songs.As a beginner I know how difficult is to relate the chords with the post because of numerous chords and they are sometime different also.

So when you post your song can you also post the chords in this manner

Chords Used
    G-->320033 something like that.

Thanks man

11. jozko

jozko Banned

av227, i understand it. Do u play barre chords? If not u can play some of the songs with open chords for the time being. Do u need a chord chart with fret positions and suggested fingerings? Let me know.

But all should try to learn barre chords. Once you can play same chord in many position, you can listen to the OST and decide which position to play to closely match the originals. Ease of movement is a key in many case once u know initial position.

People usually just put chords like F Am indicating the chords used. I don't blame them. Atleast they do that for benefit of all. Some people know around which frets to play and they take the pain to give more details too say Bandbaaja and Jayswami. Most don't know where exactly to play. And a few other know but don't have time or patience to give details.

bandbaaja and jayswami give lot of details including strumming. For e.g., check bandbaaja's 'jaane jaa'. it comes with finger (suggested) and fret position charts. and he insist on playing F in two different positions. Also checks dilko RHTDM in Jays post. J insist on using barre chords or as open chords don't sound good for that song

One should not limit ones playing by limiting to open chords or one style of music. explore more, barre chords, fingerpicking, different strumming methods, patterns etc etc. It's like learning many subjects in lower grades in school. Once u get an idea of different options, you can specialize in one or two styles. Of course for timepass even just strumming is enough. But av seems to be a serious learner asking for more details, really aprreciate your desire to play it well, regards

Subh, didn't get time to try your chords. But nice that you posted. keep it up. i hope all will check and give him feedback, rgds

plz note obviously my posts reflect my views only and chances are they are not sensible. always chk
    with pros. Many r here

Edit: just wanted to add that i support what AV said. if people know chord positions, plz post. G can be 320003 320033 3x0003 etc around same frets. so if one knows or thinks a particular position is used. go ahead and post it. It may not be correct but post what u think is correct. Atleast that will lead to a discussion and more ears will join, give feedback and we may even work out best positions. work together. Pros will support us then. In many bandbaaja postings, he gives people some home work so that they learn and improve. Many including me don't do it. If we do, i am sure people like him will come more often and help. reps to AV for this