Dooba Dooba and Roobaru

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fictional_real, Sep 1, 2006.

1. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

vini and Ankur_Scorpio like this.
  2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Hey,

Roobaroo - The start wasnt great...but u guys picked up after the first para. May be while singing a bit more josh! Guitaring was good.

Dooba Dooba - This one is quite good! Strumming i thought was running faster than it shud be for this song.....needed to slow down..at some points and sychronize with the singer.

Overall Good job! Reps for u!!

3. jozko

jozko Banned

I njoyed both songs. Seems u guys were having a nice time. that's the main thing. keep on posting:beer:

4. fictional_real

Thank you guys!

Yeah i think we lacked josh...we recorded after spending arnd 15 hrs at office...it was like 8 am at morning! :)

5. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

sup wid ur pyaasi jaawani thing???

6. fictional_real

dunno man...!! :p:

7. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

which office is providing a guitar get together in mumbai :shock:

i enjoyed both the song kip thm comin

8. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

hey buddy u guys rocks man good songs.....
    hey man i like ur guitar strumming! can u plz post the strumming pattern of both songs..!!!!
    keep posting.....

9. good one ...like the vocals and guitaring for dooba dooba........

10. for rubaruu...... lacking the hard vocals which were used in the original but still commendable effort.. sometimes vocalist was out of pitch cuz of high note...

11. jozko

jozko Banned

12. love_strings

love_strings New Member

can any one send the chords of the song phirta raha from the movie the killer plzzz send it

13. ^ search IGT forums... its already there...

14. sizzle_89

sizzle_89 New Member

dooba dooba was gud! can u pls tell me d strummin 4 both the songs?

15. fictional_real

@all ...thanks a lot! i dunno the strumming patterns i just play whatever feels good with the song.

@devishly ...yeah! thats true! we were just enjoying i guess! not a big deal! :). thanks for the awesome feedback!

search in hindi songs forum you'll find them i guess.

16. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

@jozko i havent heard the pattern provided by u yet. somethin wrong with my speakers but the patter u mentioned , is it real good? i cant play this damn song yet just coz of the strummin patter

17. jozko

jozko Banned

Is the audio not playing or ur speakers r damaged? use headphones and do listen and see if it is ok for the song. Seems it is one pattern for chord A and another pattern for Dadd9. Maybe that makes it difficult for u , rgds

18. vini

vini Repeat Offender

dooba dooba was better

in some parts of dooba dooba u seem to be playing wrong chords..i guess anyways need practice (vocals)..but nice ones!m sure u guys were real tired :)

reps

19. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

hey ! guys wat u did....in both songs...sepecially in dooba dooba...i hope silk route havnt heard ur song...they will do suicide man....really u guys need practice hard....both song has quality..but u took them lightly....in dooba dooba....u were out of scale..all d best 4 next cover

20. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

...they will do suicide man...

how do u do suicide?