Don't you hate it when....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Jan 3, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

25. when someone bullies you at IGT ,..
    26. when people skip 22 / 23 and jumps to 24.

:p: :p: :p:

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

26?. when you study for a test for 5 hours the night before just to run out of time when your only half way done.
    27. when you work on a power point for 3 weeks only to F*** it up the night before the presentation.

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

28. When someone missed point 23.. and u cant do anything about it.

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

29. When you are performing on stage..and your vocalist forgets da lyrics...(dat happened to me once...i was playing ma guitar w/ ma friend...he was singing...and suddenly he just stops...lolz)

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

30. when u perform on stage for a hindi show and all u get to do is play the keyboards

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

31. When you think of jamming with some friends and there's no place to jam

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

32. When u chat in a chat room with the moniker "Fallen Angel" and you get the desperate cyber *** wannabes pming you all the time

8. bob-bobby

33. when you are seriously surfing and light goes off !!! :annoyed:

9. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

34) When u dont get a SIX while playing LUDO...lol

10. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

35) u trip in public

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

36)When you're watching the cutest girl across the road and suddenly there's this *&#&)#! big bus that comes between you both.......by the time it's gone, the girl has gone too..........

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

37)When 99% of a 475 MB concert video has been done and with 2 seconds to go, your computer says ERROR!!!!!!!!!

13. shak

shak Harrr!

38) you take your gibson and ibanez ts-9 to a gig and all what your audience want to here is "i'll stand by you" by girls aloud...(happened to me once!!)

14. bob-bobby

39. when someone else post the same word like my own :( :annoyed: ( for ananya ) ;)

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

40. When U know that some knows something and u're sure they're hiding it from you

16. bob-bobby

41. when u are chatting to a lovely lady and ur boss calls and waste your 20 mins and by that time the person has gone :annoyed: :annoyed:

17. ananya

ananya New Member

41.I hate it when ppl dont listen to me when iam talking to them abt IGT :annoyed: (which i always talk abt :p: )

18. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

42. When someone u really like just don't speak to ya anymore for no reason!

19. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

43. when u try and support ur fren when she's upset and bounces back syaing "how would u noe u never had a boo"

20. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

44. When you really have to go but there is no place to go....:p: