don't want any jhamelas .>> plz !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by 7miles, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

dont want any jhamelas plz

:dance: :dance: me n nik were sitting in BENGAL SHRISTI , in front of music world as usual .... v were only two !!! suddenly a guy came n started thretning us .. < nik actually > its quite obvious for me to tak behalf of nik , so i did . actually he came to warn nik tht if he keeps any contact wid his x-girlfriend then he will pay for tht as he <prasun> like her. thts where it all began . the nxt day as ussual v were at shristi , suddenly tht jhamela creator guy called PRASUN came wid his gang , they splitted on our faces saying tht they are gonna kick our asses <me actually>( coz i taked behalf of nik!) the nxt day in the same place . for messing wid them. ha!! but they almost forgot tht they were in our area , and it may almost cost their lives for messing wid us . any ways . tht day passed , the nxt day , nik called his x-gf , to shristi coz prasun n his gang were to come , i was ready for a real fight wid them , hira da was wid us , lemme be more clear the whole BENGAL SHRISTI was wid us , a gang of bhaiyas who usually sit wid us and request us for more and more songs to play in guitar , and stuffs lik tht . so prasun came and was stunned to see tht v were really ready for his warm welcome , but as i've said tht i dont want any jhamelas , v called him , and talked wid him in front of niks x-gf and made everything pellucid , v were left wid noting to give or take frm them . those bhiyas were really angry to know tht prasun's gang were here to kick our butts . and were ready to step onto the warfield , but i dont want any jhamelas ; i said them to take actions if and only if they touches us otherwise not . they agreed , and now prasun came to know all these and is frightened . maybe hes praying for his life...

2. shak

shak Harrr!

so what does this has to with us?
    you almost fought over a girl as if she is the only girl left on planet earth and whole future of humanity rest on your shoulders ... or wee wee for that matter ... grow up ..
    u will get no where if you fight over small matters like this ... ego is a big thing i know ..especially for young lads .. but try to control it .. by asking bhaiyas to cover for you and asking your mates to jump in the hell for your sake only makes you look like a sissy ... i didnt expect this from nik tho ... he is a nice guy ... keep safe nik ... forget the fights

3. 7miles

hey swharukh thnkz for da gyan !!! i liked tht .... but mah friend !!! nik they guy prasun is after tht girl who was nik's x-girlfriend and i had nothind to do wid them ,, my faulft was to talk behalf of nik !!

4. shak

shak Harrr!

you stood up for your mate thats good .. good on ya ..and yeah if she is an ex .. then forget it ..why are ya taking stuffing for her sake then..she "ex" .. no more nik's girl ..

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

heheeh.. shahrukh the great gyanist :p:

6. 7miles

lolz ... :beer: for us

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:cool:..CHILL guys..!! I don't think we can express everything going out here .... And even if we try..we'll be left half way..Because, we can neither present the actual scenario to you guys..!! And, sharukh thanx for your matured post..;)..I really appreciate your comments..:p:

And, did you really say.."nik is a nice guy"..Oh thnx a lot..And, in the end i must say, you are a good judge of person..;)..Coz i personally feel I am nice..;)..Thnx mate..:beer:

8. 7miles

nik re tui nice :p: amar hanshi pacche

9. 7miles

shahrukh can i ask you summfin .... y tthe hell mah name is on ur signature ???? c i'm so famous out here :beer:

10. nik_bokacheley

Fcuk you..!!:mad:..No bong talks in here..!! And, what is there to laugh.. People who aren't normal wud only laugh at truths..:p:..It's upto you to decide..which categor you fall in..!!:p:

11. 7miles

**** ur own ass u dumbass ..... well guess any person < normal > who knows you personally , comes to know tht you are claiming yourself to be a nice preson would laugh !!! so i did ><< if u r not laughing then go 4 a mental checkup

12. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah u r very famous ... hehe .. only you, dharmatma, ssss and vini have made it to my siggy ... ...be honoured. .. :p:

13. nik_bokacheley

^^@learn'ed friend 7miles..Thnx for your valuable words..Keep them safe..You might need them, while you have to force someone to be NOT-NICE when he is NICE..:p:

Ok, NO oFFeNce meant..!!:p:..Chilax..!!;)

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:boxed:

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

may i know kick in as well?????so whats the story so far?

15. nik_bokacheley

lolz..contact me in my yahoo IM..I possible I'll cut short the story and tell you some crumbs of it..:p:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.