Does THIS make you nostalgic???

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Ridge87701, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Ridge87701

Ridge87701 New Member

OK, Hi everyone.

Reposting with a different title, no one seems to respond to the original ;-)

https://rapidshare.com/files/8905025/WPN2.zip.html

Check this and please give me a feedback.
    Infact, I need some help with mixing. The final mix doesn't sound the way I want it to. It looks good when I am working on a Headphone, and when I have all the tracks separate in Adobe Audition (Which is what I am using) but when I mix it all down, it goes haywire.

All help will be highly appreciated.
    Don't give me a feedback about the vocals, I know I sound like a dying cat.
    Had to do it, since I don't have a vocalist. Anyone interested for such recordings and primarily self compositions?

Cheers

Rajat

2. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

LMAO, Amazing and yes it really did!

I am still a beginner on lot many things. So, can't give any feedback on mixing. But it was really funny and creative. I wish you could put some wah wah comic melody stuff when you were running at jetspeed. What was it? some guitar shred stuff (or accelerated synth patterns). You are good.

later

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

soundclick.com plz!

4. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Original,creative and good.

5. Ridge87701

Ridge87701 New Member

Thanks dude... I 'll post on soundclick soon, my bandwidth is dead at the moment.

6. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

.....+1 ......

7. Ridge87701

Ridge87701 New Member

8. n_rocks

n_rocks Banned

i want some free tutorial video files for rigght hand fingerstyle

my mail id is rambo4u1@yahoo.com

9. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Its damn cool dude...awesome work. But why does it slow down and speed up here and there...makes it seem wierd.

10. Ridge87701

Ridge87701 New Member

Thanks dude. I was trying to get the lead a little fast, because it would have been too simple at the base tempo.
    I'll try it at the regular tempo as well.
    Did you listen to the lead, on a headphone? Lemme know what you think of the stereo effect. I've tried it on 360degrees stereo surround effect...

11. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Ya i heard the solo thing. Its the surround shift in a curve from left to right and back again right. It sounds cool, i've used it too but it'll sound even better if you add some nice delay to the solo. It'll be phsycedelic man.