does commiting suicide make u a loser??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by $cReWdR!veR, Jun 2, 2005.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

well..sum people committed suicide coz kurt cobain did..this i can say is foolish ;)

but otherwise..i dont feel u shud have such stereotype about these people..many people think they are cowards but lemme tell u..cutting ur vein or jumping from a 7-8 storey building doesnt manifest any sort of cowardice.. :p:

some people think..the people who commit suicide are insane but many research etc,. show that mentally stable people also commit suicide..sometimes the burden gets too hefty and u just cant go on..and death seems to be the only way out!!..so be it!

i somehow i dont support the view of people who call such souls losers..ummhmm :annoyed:

tahda!!

2. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

Commiting Suicide I think Is like giving up ~_~....selfishness....

Ppl who commit suicide onlt think about their problems and the pain they suffer...they don;t even think of the repercussions everybody else will have to face. Person's kinda loser if he/she commits suicide...that means u can't fight against life..

Anyways...in any case i don't think it's act of bravery..or freedom.

Nobody has the right to take his/her/self's life..It's all in the hands of nature !!!!!

3. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

In Case Of Hitler - - - Brave man...but he was supposed to die !!!!!!!!!!!! ( after all the life he took...)

IN Case Of kurt CObain -- - - - he was a fool ( he never though of NIRVANA as a part of his personal life...it was his job i guess..and I always thought he was passionate )

4. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

what u talkin man... i hav the right to take my own life.... after all its only mine...

5. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

no u don't ....your life was given to u by ur parents...its not urs. ( yeah itz under ur possession rite now ) ...

And even ur parents by ur grandparents...and ultimately it leads to the nature..

Only Nature has the right to take life....all diseases are natural..

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

u dint give yourself life.....u dint buy it, so how is it yours, just coz ur using it now............consequently u dont have the right to take it either

7. $cReWdR!veR

well i am using it... but when it does not do any good then i hav a right to end it....

8. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

life never goes to waste !!!!!! so u can't end it !!!

There's at least 1 person in this world wh loves you...think about him and don't be selfish.

9. vini

vini Repeat Offender

cripes!!.. this thread is leading almost in2 arguments!!...ok "life is precious" and "life stinks" are two diff. views so lets respect each other's individual opinions and chuck it!! :)

tahda!!

10. $cReWdR!veR

yah v definetely hav diff pts of views... so jus chuck it...

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeppers! so lets just express/share our views and not give sermons to each other..lol :gather: because this is such topic where we will get to see/hear highly contrasting views :)

tahda!!

12. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Being alive and to live are two different things. People do suicide if they have first perception and not the other. But the truth is you can change this perception to second one with little efforts. People who dont have courage to do this transition are really really stupid and looser.

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

I think they committed sucide cuz they belived in something. Doing something for ur beliefs is great!!

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

I believe u should die. I will come kill you. I am Gr8 :)

15. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

suicide..a good word to listen but in reality if you survive..then you are more less commanding before taking the decision....society pressure and family and then your ownself ..haha..god knws .........reality noone can decide who will take the extreme steps...it all depends on persons life experience...but yes the expectation really hurts with whom we expect..and they deceive...it all personal view point.........we die or live.......who cares as we dont came along with someone in our hand..we came alone with close fists and we go alone with open fists........but all suffers from one suicide..........think about the family who has lost his kins due to some thing unusual......................music lovers life is beautiful too but it has harsh realities.....we can talent..but there are those talented who died due to these...........so money cannot give the all happiness its the inner ..happiness counts

16. $cReWdR!veR

@akkyy...like your signature dude....

17. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

;) Great Belief there!! But thats gonna harm you as well!!!! I mean thats a negative belief. In the case of Kurt ppl loved him!!

18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Forget the people,.....Kurt had a negative belief about himself man!

19. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah but the people / fans didnt know that!!!! he he he he

20. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

True, they were crazy enuff to live life for someone else's sake!
    Kurt had his magical way over particular kind of crowd.
    I pity that crowd though.

But if u believe in something strongly, it really doesnt matter if its negative, evil or good n all.