does anyone know?

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by dimebag_dimebag, Oct 6, 2004.

1. well one of my students who is lefty wants a lefty f cut....acoustic
    does anyone out here has one who is willin too sell it..or maybe
    anyone knows where to find one in mumbai..
    peace out.

2. hairyPotter

hairyPotter New Member

I'm a left-hander but I've not found any problems playing a right-handed F-Cut (of course, at the time of trying, i was only checking if it 'fits and sits' properly). I dont think there should be any issue in just getting a right-handed F-Cut and reversing the strings and nut.

However, if you are bent on getting a left-handed F-cut, you can approach Madras Musicals (aka Tulasi and sons) in Madras. They should be able to make a left-handed F-cut for you.

Msg me in private if you want more details regarding Madras Musicals.

cheers,

-Suraj

3. dude its not a question of havin problems...i didnt want him to change his "natural"
    side or whatever u may call it.....one thing i couldnt understand was if u reverse the strings in an f cut ..dude it will be very uncomfortable ..besides later on he ll have probs reaching the frets down..btw..i was lookin for something in mumbai for him..
    thanks for replyin .anyway man.

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Dime.. I can help you get it done thru Hobner or Tulsi.. Which ever you prefer..

5. u can do that jayanth?? cool ...ill let u know how much that guy will be able to shell out or rather how much will he have to shell out for the hobner??

6. jayanth

My Hobner came up to 3500.. It should be within that ..

7. that guys got exams now..so he ll probably start comin to me only after nov.10th..
    will pm u if hes intrested..
    thanks man.

8. jayanth

Sure.. Not a problem dime..