documentry on the making of velvet revolver

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sonali, Dec 4, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

oh yaea, well, for slash it's probably the age of death..if he had done too much of drugs...

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

yea man, thats true, i feel bad abt that, so many talented ppl died coz of drugs, it's sad man....

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

well,, i thought u wanted to marry him...tell him not to do drugs...btw, if you see him,,ask him,,,if he can hook his brother up with something..u know

4. Sonali

i don't think he does drugs anymore.....only cigerettes.....they aren't that dangerous are they?

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yea...cigretts are very safe.....

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Desi...Sonali, stay on topic ppl!

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

sorry, neo

8. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

hey we all know axl's always been a little girl inside .. so come to think of it ... gnr always had a female lead ... hahaha ..
    keep your hopes up sonali .. lol ...
    n plzzzz i saw velvet revolver live ....n scott weiland is too overboard ... n maybe a good vocalist in his own right .... but he is filling axl's boots n thats a tall tall order for anyone .. even him ... ppl will make comparisons n he will always come up short ...
    the other thing is .. scott is too similar to axl .. even tries the same antics (except for his STUPID megaphone) n that increases comparisons ...what slash n company needed was a new frontman totally different from Axl .. so people wouldnt compare ... in any case ... i really hope these guys can do well ... but GNR ... that was magic ... never to happen again .. sob ...

9. skaw

skaw snooze

true said gn'rlies , totally agree with you

have anyone of you noticed where ever slash goes , its a interesting band .. like everyone gets interseted in that band no matter what , velvet revoler is gud but it started off with 5 stars :confused: ... thats the reputation of slash aint that amazing

10. Sonali

what do you mean by that, i know for a fact that my voice is less high pitched than axl's....his voice annoys me :rule:

11. Sonali

ain't this the cuttest thing you ever saw....awwwww they're playing together :insane:

Attached Files:

12. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

The whole Slash thing has become another Hammett-like charade. Just like Hammett, Slash is majorly overrated.

13. Sonali

and i am very proud to be one of those ppl who help overrate him...and stop spreading heatered...you're not god...why are you constantly dissing ppl?.....for someone who is so into philosophy...you sure have a lot of critisism in you.....no offence

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

slash is cool. down to earth. plays and composes cool melodic leads, as opposed some trained "guitar-gods" who just play the various scales and modes up and down left and right at supersonic speed and act cool.

15. Sonali

wow jay, you are trying to support me....:sniffs: i'm so touched......too bad you don't have a lot of street creds left coz of your new title :)

16. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I am not dissing anyone. Nor am I spreading hatred. Never did I say that Hammett and Slash are bad guitarists. What's wrong with me stating my opinion here?