Do you think it's possible to love someone who you haven't met?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 7, 2005.

?

What's your opinion !!

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Sure , If only i know abt him / her better ...

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. I am not very sure !

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

what is shaadi . com or perhaps all the matrimonial sites all about , people get married !!!

2. bob-bobby

have you ever fell in love with some online :p:

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hahahhahahahaha

what next????????

shaadi.cum ??????????????

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Shaadi.cum = THat's already like 3/4ths of net space bro...

5. bob-bobby

thats beside the point , the topic is now driftin away !!!

to evealuate the whole thing under simple points ( i might be wrong )

plus points

1. you can like someone whom you ve been chatting / talking with
    2. you might get comfortable with the person
    3. you might share a lot of secrets
    4. you get a chance to know a lot about the person as most of the time during the day you are online ( only if the other person is also a internet freak like you )
    5, you might actually fall in love with the person.

minus points

1. can be a case of false identity
    2. the person might juss try to kill some of his time , playing your good friend
    3. you have no clue , how the person looks like , his behavious - his personality
    4. habbits unknown
    5. can create a very good impression online

end of the day , i can draw a conclusion

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Never will i commit to anything till i have met the person..:)

7. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

I fell in love with my husband before I met him....and then we got married.. And life is beautiful now! :)
    Hmmmm...I am all dreamy eyed now :)

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Tejasi - What are you saying man!!!

You really shocked me :shock: :shock:

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

i don't know :eek:: :eek:: .......................

don't got a gf.....nt even 1....... :eek:: ................what can i say bout cyber love :p:

or loving ny 1 without meeting her...................man......!!!!!!!!!!! :help: :help:

10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

@akkyy...........tejasi is a girl......................stop callin him "man"!!!

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Its just a way of sayin things dude,...Lefty!!

And again,...u tell about yrself not havin a gf,.... whats with u man??

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

nothing with me..........................jst said ma feelings.......tht i dont know what is "love"...................man why r u using so much colour and big fonts 2 day?????????!!!!??

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Coz i just figured it out,..simple hehe :p:

14. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^lolololololollllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

15. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hmm..its very much possible...i think it happens wid almost every1..who is immature!!..yeah it happenned wid me2..but i think one needs to get real..as such relationships have very bleak prospects!!>..so if u, u and u r havin such kinda internet love affair..plz shun it...it would not fetch u anything..at the end of the day..uL fall flat on ground and moreover its a wastage of time..although..i wont deny this fact..sum prove successful..too!! my cousin is an example..he got married to a girl he was chatting to for alomst 2 years..but im pretty cynical abt such r'ships..if the chemistry is right..circumstances r favorable..it might work too!!...but unless ur too sure dont indulge into such bondings...thats an advice from an experienced soul!!...but ultimately its ur p.o.v!! m not discouraging :) mark it

tahda!!

16. bob-bobby

well said vini , clap clap...

lefty - sorry abt those saddy smileys on posts 109...

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Looking at the way the POLL is going ......... guess there are LOT of BLIND LOVERS on IGT.........

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lots of peeps on here love bobby.... ;)

19. bob-bobby

yeah , for sure and i know its all online love ,. lol ;)

20. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

seriously , this is what i feel . it is totally NOT possible to love someone whom you have never seen . it just make no sense ... yes , you maybe interested in knowing that person from the way he/she looks , chats and reacts but there is 1 thing which you can never know through the net is the 'character , attitude' .

The person could actually been slacking at home and doing something but when some1 over the net asks , the reply could be 'oh i went to temple with my mom , then went for a movie with friends and went for jamming' ...

and love is not something you 'imagine' the person to be but to accept for what the person is ...

seriously , its impossible to love some1 over the net . it maybe a crush , but definately not love. probably , you'll nvr have seen the bad side of that person over the net cause she/he wouldn't hv shown it or even if they showed it , you might feel its just to act and u may find it cute .. get what i mean ? things are really different from the net and reallity .

when you meet the person , you actually get to know the person in and out overtime and after that , when you realise that you still care for that person , want to grow with that person , be there and fight problems together and just find happiness being next to that person without even telling , that is what i feel love is ....

and thus therefor , what i can conclude from my love speech is that .. love can't be formed without meeting that person .

And with that , I end it here .

- Still Loving You -

:rock: