Do you think it's possible to love someone who you haven't met?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 7, 2005.

?

What's your opinion !!

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Sure , If only i know abt him / her better ...

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. I am not very sure !

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Conclusion just proves my point...

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yep.. guys posing as chicks - reality... face it... newayz, i've just met say bout 6-7 chicks online who actually are pretty gun to talk wid, but like, it'll take more than net meetings to like them... u really have to know a person to see whether u click

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

FR / Asmodeus - this is kinda fantasy , not all fantacies can turn into realities .....

and healthy or sad realtionships - these are all relative terms and varies with person to person ...

4. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

love and glory
    makes them fury
    but they're in hurry

5. bob-bobby

what was that meant to be sanjay !!

6. d_ist_urb_ed

@Sanjay......it'd be good if you posted relevant things(assuming that your post wasnt), if it was, please explain it to us.........

7. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@fantasy? how is fantasy related to this topic? plz explain...

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hmm u guys have a lot of time.. my time was so full even before i joined igt.. after igt i am sleeping 2 hours less per day i think.. u guys have a lot of time.. o your whole life is cyber...

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Seems like i missed alot in just few days...huh?....

10. Sanjay Mazumder

What I've said earlier means that there are some guys for whom love is just a thing which is just useless in their lives and it's a wastage of time. Moreover, love without being seeing or meeting somebody is just impossible.

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ Nah... its like, u may love someone... but it be 1 sided... so like, in that case, it be infatuation or obsesseion... but thats :eek:fftopic:

In any case, these gals online... they can be nice friends to chat with and stuff... if they be sensible that is... and like, u can tell 'em stuff cuz like, they don't know you and will offer nice advice and general stuff!

12. fictional_real

^^^^^amsodues....it never never never worked 4 me....if i try to nice and friendly. if i flirt they r on it...if i am not, its like no reply....hello?

13. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^Hey I did say nothing about myself.

14. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ What???

@ FR = Yeah? Try to talk to them normaly, it works!

15. d_ist_urb_ed

@FR yeah dude, talk to them normally, it works for me, out of the 187 people on my yahoo list, 102 are girls:p::p: Yowza!!!!:) Dont argue with success my boy:)

16. bob-bobby

@ disturbed - i hope you dun blow them away ( atleast the IGTians dude girls ) with this ur post !!! good luck to you maen !!

17. d_ist_urb_ed

@Bobby, LOL:):)

18. fictional_real

@disturbed....yeah, i am gonna believe dat! duh!

@asmodues....hey, am happy its works for u. enjoy!

19. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Not very sure.... :)
    but it is possible...

20. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Ummm,..... some how I think it MAY be possible, but then it is foolish to fall for some one online, most of the people are different while chatting on net or rather, i could say putting up their thoughts in text and actually being one such person. So,.... again MAY be possible,.. but too risky!!!