Do you think it's possible to love someone who you haven't met?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 7, 2005.

?

What's your opinion !!

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    39.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Sure , If only i know abt him / her better ...

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. I am not very sure !

11 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Hey Guys / Gals , what do you think , is it possible to happen something like this , or this is just an illusion ... !!

according to me , it is very much possible , who knows i might even marry one whom i ve never seen before ;)

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

bobby is in love...bobby is in love.....(i hope it's not me, :eek::)....lolz.....anyways....i think it's quite possible....happened to me too.....

3. bob-bobby

lol , dp - you are funny ...

4. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

that wuz reali funny

5. bob-bobby

well u didnt vote , C@tN!p ??

6. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

i pressed wrong button message continued here....
    @bob y u like sum1 izit? i mean i'm in love with chad micheal murray. But...but...but i thot u were married :eek:: well anyway i think u culd love sum1 by the way they tlk and the things they say possibly pics but u never really love them u may jez love their internet identity it's possible they're really not like that, you may jez want to love thm so make a whole new meaning to wat they say and wish she's ur dream gurl... but if she is like dat man ur one lucky a**

7. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

vote wat? i'm supposed to vote? I'M SORRY WAHHHAAAHAA

8. bob-bobby

ummm , quite interesting !!! well thats the whole idea to get peoples view about this subject !!!

and fgs i am not married , lol ., u really shook me for a while !!!

9. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

hahaha sorry abt dat but i did vote

10. @bobby 3rd option coz actually i am flirting with someone(2gurls) i haven't met but only oneday love lolz

11. shak

shak Harrr!

very much possible...infact i have a girl who says that she has loved me since i was in college but i have never met her cuz after college i had to come to england with my parents yet i love her very much and we are very good friends!

12. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

thats cuz she loved u since college and she prob saw u noe? how do you noe if u haven't

13. @ all i think its abt a blind love
    well an advice never go on a blind date!!!!!!!lolz

14. shak

shak Harrr!

cuz she sent me her pics and i cant recognize her...thats how i know i havent seen or met her before...(i had 55 gurls in my class..so its really difficult to remember all of them and also becuase she was in another group)..but my friend says that she was certainly in our class!

15. bob-bobby

^^^^^ c@tn!p - prob , he is saying from his side that he has never met her nor he remembers who she is but still loves here ...

no wonder your name is shahrukh !!

16. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

y.... did he not noe gauri?

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Rarely happens, but all the same, very much possible, happened to me once:p: Kidding......or am i?;)

18. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ LOL.....You know your way with words ...dont ya MOD!!!...hahah

19. bob-bobby

^^ lol , all for fun i guess ...

but i can see that YES shooting up ...

20. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

not happened to me yet.. i mean w/o seeing someone.... will let ya know if it happens...