Do you remember the 80's?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 25, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@srk - yes yes....i admit i didnt read it wid attention!

2. shak

shak Harrr!

@rockin: me and you are alike .. i dun read posts as well .. haha .. especially long ones. :p
    @ tick tock: i dunno who the guy is .. but that desi billboard art isnt it? i thnk its really goooood .. am promoting the unknown artists ..LOL

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@srk - i too dun read long replies exceeding 10 to 12 lines......i read the only if the yare of any interest to me!:grin:

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

As far as I can remember there were 6 Thundercats: Lion-O, Panthro, Tygra, Cheetara, Willykat and Willykit.

Lion-O's pet cat was named Snarf and his mentor (who dies in the first episode trying to land the spaceship) was named Jaga. The Thundercats' main enemy is one sinister character named Mumm-Ra. They also fought with some other enemies whose names I cannot remember now.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

WOA!!!
    excellent dmf! ... i must be confusing lion-O with leo .. hehe silly me .. but yeah now i rem all of them .. since you have mentioned the names ... but not very sure about willykit and willikat ,,,they dun seem to be familiar ... anyway .. that was a nice trip down the memory lane :)

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

they were the twins....two teenagers with all those coloured balls which exploded.

7. shak

shak Harrr!

oh yeah the little ones!!! red hair if i rem correctly .. got it! thnx bjr

8. death_metal_fan

lol thanks. I watched that one quite a bit when I was a kid. Can anyone name the main characters from Masters Of The Universe?

I can only remember He-Man (Prince Adam), Orko and Skeletor. Anyone remember the others?

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i remember heman, orko da joker, skeletor, lizard man,, battle cat and sheela!

10. thank god i was born in the 90's

11. death_metal_fan

Battle Cat. Lol that thing was cool. I had the action figure where you strap on the saddle and the face mask. So cool.

And I think the woman was called Teela not Sheela. :think:

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ that dog looked more cute before it temas up with he man!.....it kinda looked like da dawggie in bjr 's avy! :rule:

13. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

oh yeah the cartoons, ducktales was my favorite... I espcially remember the video games... I was a diehard Contra fan! and I remember some stuff that used to come on metro.. he-man was one of those.. anyone remember super human samurai?

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

damn it....I now regret beating the high score you made. I'm tired of seeing that doggie there :(

He-man. Man-at-arms, his daughter teela, the sorceress, Orko, Ranger(battle cat), ram-man, Zodac.

Skeletor, Evelyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Panther

IT'S SAMURAI TIME *twangs on guitar*

PUMP UP THE POWER *jumps into the air with one fist raised*

LETS KICK SOME GIGABUTT *slaps drumsticks together*

15. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

meray bachpan keh din..............
    kitney achay thay din.............

:(