do you know this guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by shak, Oct 19, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

i was just flickering thru some pics and came across this pic of joe .. well i havent seen him play this guitar befor .. is this one of the lesser known ibanez js series (doesnt look like one tho) .. or some other guitar? any info on this?

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

satch uses js series guitars....might be one of them...

3. shak

shak Harrr!

aaaah my bad folks .. sorry .. mods you can delete the thread ..
    this is a js series .. actually he is holding it up in such a way that it looks weird ... it is a js .. sorry sorry ..

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

its not my guitar !!;)

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its a js series..all right! but i thought he had only :: mirror finish, candy finish !

pssst - did you know,, joe scratchiani used to use kramer in his early days before he moved onto ibanez!

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@ rocking devil.....he has some 7 which he caries around.......read my review of the concert to see which ones.....
    and u cant compare his JS to the stock JS..........all his ibanez's are custom made...and much diff from the stock ones.....despite what ibanez says.....

7. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

When will he ever get rid of those stupid goggles :mad: . Whoever told him he looks cool with that :mad:

8. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

I think he sucks man

9. Cool Kish

Cool Kish KishRocks

Is he playing the guitar ? or planning for a trip to himalayas ?
    What makes him wear that google at night ?

10. shak

shak Harrr!

his eyes arent very nice to look at .. he is doin ya poeple a favour

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@srk......righto there man! ....did you see the pic with scratchiani and dr sorab?....hs eyes looks like choosa hua aam! ...thats why he wear that goggles so that it aint visible! ..i sumtimes wonder if this will die marrying or die without marrying!:think:

12. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

^ guess u should check him out in his earlier albums
    Fying in the Blues Dream etc

there was no such "problem" that time

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah......i know it!.....this guy i think took out his hair bcoz his hair was getting white the black color was fading!