Do you know any INDIAN guitar maker / Luthier?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by LuthierDB, Jun 8, 2011.

1. LuthierDB

LuthierDB New Member

Hi all,

I guess this is the place to ask it.

So, Do you know any INDIAN guitar maker? If you know someone, please let me kno by responding tho this post or PM. If you are guest reading through the forum, you can email me at inbox4mitesh[at]gmail.com.

The reason I am asking is, I wish to feature the Luthiers in my blog LuthierDB : A Database of Guitar Makers | Luthiers
    Yow will notice that there are already 70+ luthiers featured, none of them is indian. I guess I will get some names here, because this is such a vast community. I am sure there must be at least few luthiers in India. A friend of mine bought a hand-build guitar 10 years back from someone in vicinity of Anand, Gujarat, but I am unable to backtrack his present whereabouts. So hopefully, there will be many such artists around.

Thanks for any and all help you may provide.

Mitesh

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

3. LuthierDB

LuthierDB New Member

4. rwaghmare

rwaghmare New Member

hello sir this is rahoul from pune.
    i make custom made classical and acoustic guitar of solid rosewood, walnut sapele and maple
    with AA-grade engleman spruce.
    can also makde guitars of brazilian rosewood and african black (very rare and costly).
    for any other queries pls contact
    aqualibguitars@yahoo.com

5. LuthierDB

LuthierDB New Member

Thank you

Thank you Rahoul. Sorry for delay in response. Will contact you ASAP. A little bothered with other responsibilities at the moment.

Mitesh

6. Bigfoot Guitars

Bigfoot Guitars New Member

Hi Guys

I'm based out of Delhi / NCR and offer custom made Electric and Acoustic Guitars. Also on offer is all forms of Guitar repair. Feel free to contact me at eru.forever@gmail.com or 98100 36977

Cheers

Karan

Bigfoot Guitars
    www.bigfootguitars.com

7. Bigfoot Guitars

Bigfoot Guitars New Member

Luthier in Delhi

Hi Guys

I'm based out of Delhi / NCR and offer custom made Electric and Acoustic Guitars. Also on offer is all forms of Guitar repair. Feel free to contact me at eru.forever@gmail.com or 98100 36977

Cheers

Karan

Bigfoot Guitars
    www.bigfootguitars.com

8. johnbruce007

johnbruce007 New Member

Hi Rickkkyrich

could you please give me Erisa and Bobby from Bangalore telephone number or mobile number,

If you could text me to my mob no:+91-9886234713 it will be really gratfull