Do you know Aadat's Lead's Original Scale.....

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Max_Guitarist, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Max_Guitarist

Max_Guitarist New Member

Hey...do you know aadat's lead's original scale..... i mean .. the scale in which there is whole lead...?
    Reply Soon...

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

not really..but if u REALLY REALLY wanted to know .. work your way backwards from the chords..so if u know the chords, u can work out what key the song is in.. and if u know the key then u know that first chord in the key, the best scale to play over would be(for eg: if its in a major key) ionian, the next chord in the key would be best soloed over dorian etc etc..(chord-scale relationship) and then if u'd listen to the track..ud be able to tell what chords he's solo-ing over.

thats just my understanding of theory....i could be rong..coz ive never tried it..have a guess why? ;) good luck.

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

aadat aaadat aadat.... :mad: search for the forums dude u get 100000 of tabs n chords!

4. Max_Guitarist

Max_Guitarist New Member

Yeah..

I m not talking about tabs Jani.... I know the best tabs... but..and yeah....I know... the song is in da key Of A major Scale rite... i mean by theory... The Chords are...A major,Bmajor,and C#min..aur yeh saray a major scale main hee hain.. but yaar.....agar tum lead dekho tau .. woh.. Ionion say lay ker....-Locrian tuk kisi scale main nay hain..... howcum.... tum dekho aur batana mujhay........... lead kay notes...scale kay notes say match kerna...C ya....

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

err..best chords..are ,C#sus-C#min,Bsus,A .gohar gohar normally uses major scales..check it out.. good luck

6. Can you please post the link to the particular tabs you are referring to, I would like to analyze and look for the proper scale.