Do U Think ......

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Aka Oz, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well do u guyz think :think: :think: tht nowdays bollywood movies can be watched wid families.

2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

waitin for ya replies

3. mr singh

mr singh New Member

they hav becom sumwht more explicit over the years, but thats the whole charm i spose of watchin a gud ol indian flick. seein sum gud lukin gal dancin

4. mr singh

mr singh New Member

oops that doesnt answer ur question... yes they can still be watched with family near by,
    but 1 thing i think is that they r becomin increasingly anglicised (if thats a word) like more "gora"-fied(if u undastand wht i sayin)... we need 2 go back to the desi roots

5. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

no way.....prefer to watch them alone...

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yes n no

yes for some stupid sharukh khan movies like veer zara(that was a really boring movie!!!!!!)

no coz i dont think u can watch movies like murder n aashiq banaya with ur family can u?

or else u will hear ur small son say papa actor kyun actress ki **** ko choom raha hein??

muhhahaa

but hindi movies have turned into bogus *** n violence minded ones

n i prefer to watch a hollywood movie than a hindi movie with my family ie dad n mum!!!

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

my family watches the bikini rounds of the miss......contests...no thers no harm in me seein those movies also......coz my mom had once asked me a question wen i had told her to change a channel durin a scene......she asked me :: WHT IS THE GUARANTEE THAT WEN U R ALONE IN THE HOUSE, U DON WATCH SUCH STUFFS???????? wht do i say ??? :shutup:

so its normal for me to see those flicks with my family.....they r of open views......

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

mine do r of open views but i am unable to enjoy the movie lol

9. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

heh same with my mom she's cooooool!

10. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

lol ma room is full of naked posterzz hahaha but still when it comes to pearntz i can't even watch indian Movie BHAGHBAN with them lol cuz i know after that movie they both gonna look at me with those crazy eyez and they will be like " tum per bhi bharosa nahi hay "
    lolz u know what i mean so i rather not watch anything with them

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

ill watch all those flicks in ur house now.... :p:

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

welll i cant watch these indian movie wid ma parents i avoid.........well it wrks wid buddies :p
    well dere are some movies can ya watch wid ya parent like recently this movie kyoun ki well it a family movie,,,,,,,,

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well do u think abt emraan hashmi ........he is playin a big role in physical romance :p:p:p

14. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

hez gay lol
    he just act that hes not in moviez lol

15. PakPride

PakPride New Member

Imran Hashmi...he looks like a bandar...I dont like him very much

...and I think indian movies are becoming more ***ually open... I have four little sisters and brothers...imagine watching those scenes with them :S ...i keep the converter handy ... hmm...lets see, I've watched salam namaste, parineeta & ek khiladi ek haseena with my family, I had to distract my dad so he wouldnt even see me fwd the bad scenes :)

16. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well i hav a big bro if i case any scene come i dnt go and fwd it..........well ek khiladi ek haseena is not a family movie i think coz i was juss watchin da first cd a song came tht was really kool :>:>..........

17. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well i agree emraan hashmi look like a gay nd a money