Do u curse when God doesnot listen you ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimitr

nimitr New Member

not being overconfident astro ... just being factual .... u urself had said in ur first post in this thread that with age and experience we realise a lot of things . .this is wot i ve realised thru my experiences ..... as a child i used to blame the GOD for all the odds .. but never used to thank HIM in good times.... now i realise wot actually keeps on hi n wot puts u on low ....

2. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

No.What u get is the result of ur own karma....maybe in this life or in previous life.....sounds like some phoney godman :) but that's the truth.

3. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

carry on..........frnd...........life has facts that always get amended every moment............rigidness breaks the momentum of life

rohit

4. nimitr

nimitr New Member

well said .. i do agree with it ....
    Nimit

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i cant believe ppl actually posted in this thread..

including me.

6. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

i don't curse if God won't listen to me when i need him....i really don't have the authority...for what i am, is his kindness.... so i would never be able to curse him for any reason....
    we will all have bad times that are given to test us....they are there for us to face it with all our might without losing trust in him.....cursing him or blaming him shows ur weekness or ur incapability to face a challenge that u reach in ur life...

7. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

well cursing concept in my way is that ,
    when we are happy and every thing is going they way it should be so we dunt thank to god for every thing and dosent remember him in our gud times ..
    so the bad times are just to given upon us so that we must keep remembering to thank god for all that we have ..

but in our bad times it really hurts :D

8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@nimitr, :beer: you believe what you believe in and i'll do the same and we can still co-exist bro, that's the beauty of it. But i still state, confidence is good, but you need a higher hand in all of your doing. (P.S Lucifer was one of God's angels before he became the devil)

9. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

this thread reminded of this poem and this quote....."in pleasure and pain.....my love...my god."

"God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted, He Gave Me Everything I Needed"

When I Asked God for Strength
    He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face

When I Asked God for Brain & Brown
    He Gave Me Puzzles in Life to Solve

When I Asked God for Happiness
    He Showed Me Some Unhappy People

When I Asked God for Wealth
    He Showed Me How to Work Hard

When I Asked God for Favors
    He Showed Me Opportunities to Work Hard

When I Asked God for Peace
    He Showed Me How to Help Others

God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted
    He Gave Me Everything I Needed

- Swami Vivekananda

amit82cse likes this.
  10. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

'curse' karne se saab aachcha ho jata to mein 'curse' karta but I know 'cursing' se kuch nahi hone wala and its me only who has to come over this situation and thats why i dont even remembere god in my bad situations. I just thanked him in my good times. As simple as it sounds!

11. amit82cse

Thanks a lot @uj...i think it best describes what everyone should learn.

reps for u....

12. uj_6string

exactly my views!!!!:rock:

13. uj_6string

hey!!!thankz a lot yaar!!!!

14. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Iam Athiest...so that explains all.

15. gogol

gogol New Member

Hehe....Don't Curse him...But try to discuss the problem with him...weired na? But I do

Bye,
    Ankur(gogol)

16. knights_diwani

knights_diwani New Member

Cant xcatly curse him cz wht we hv is due 2 him..yep he gives n takes n all but guess he tks so we realise n appreciate wht he gives !I rlly bleiv in him hes given me all i want althoug hes taken the most precious thing i had away frm me...but yeah gotta hve faith in him & all i can do is pray & ask him 2 return wht hes taken....lets c if he listens if he dont thn just a test of pateince...!BUT I REALLY FINK IL DIE WITHOUT WHAT HES TAKEN!(pray i get it bk soon)

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeh kya bakwaas thread hai

18. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Second.

Now we're banned.

Actually not. Knowing that i used to do similar things.

19. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

nonsense.......who says God doesnt listen? .......n if u r referring to the time when u dont get what u want or expect.....that doesnt mean God doesnt listen or answer!! it means what u didnt get wasn't right for u ........so God knows better what do we need and what we dont...........its jus simple as that.........

when u play a music file lets suppose ur computer gives u an error......... cannot play file there is no sound card u need a sound card to play that file ............... now the machine doesnt even know whether it has the soundcard or not ...........but physically there is soundcard installed.......there might be other errors which lead to this error........the manufacturer knows whether that machines has that sound card or not ....... so in that sense....u may think u dont have what u want but u may have it or may be u dont need it .......it may jus be an illusion that u need it! but u dont know better than God do u?

20. amit82cse

same thought...

God Gave Me Nothing I Wanted
    He Gave Me Everything I Needed

now its upto individual to interpret it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.