Do u curse when God doesnot listen you ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by astroguru26, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

hi...

with age we get differnt experience..good or bad......with age we knw the powerful existence of something that controls the reality show.......in good times do u really find time to knw the existence..i doubt as humans ..as in terms of happiness we carry on pursuing the success.............then one day bad times..bad luck all starts.....does we curse almighty in that time?

give me your idea................

rohit
    astroguru26

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

NO.

I do not look upto him when I want something so I dont think I deserve to curse him for something.

3. rock all

rock all New Member

no

no cant curse him but do grumble at times and the eventually realise there is sumthin more in wat he is doing...

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

no coz i know i must have done sth wrong thats y He is not listening to me..........

5. nimitr

nimitr New Member

hey astroguru i do not believe in the existence of GOD .. neither do i thank HIM for my success nor do i curse HIM for my failure .... its all because of my efforts that i get wot i deserve ....

a bit harsh may be but thts wot i believe in ... no offence to any one

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

+1........

7. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

nope I dont curse him because since my birth two such incidents happen in my life tht proved me that whtevr he does, is for the betterment of HIS creations .....so whnever time is bad I do not (unfortunately) remember HIM but whn the prob is cured I once again get the same impression tht whtever he does is........

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nope.
    Its not just because of you, but also because of all the ppl around you.
    Whether you know them or not is immaterial.
    What is of relevence is: their actions also decide your "FATE".

To answer the quest of the thread: Yes. Coz I believed. Earlier.

Now: No. Coz I dont believe. God is a good concept to mollify our brains. I decided I dont require it (atleast for now I dont).

9. nimitr

nimitr New Member

others' actions may trigerred by your actions/words .... and evetually it all ends up with YOU .... however sometimes, wot u say, may be true ......

10. shak

shak Harrr!

tell me would you curse your superior in your office or whatever. .. when you know he/she is listening?

be thankful for what you have .. and don't hesitate to ask for more .. He is gracious ...

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@nimitr, it's fine, God doesnt care about you not believing in him.
    No cursing the big man, my life's ****ed up as it is :grin: Thank Him for every single thing i have in my life and everything that i'll get today, tomorrow and ever day that follows.

12. pavandude

pavandude New Member

I dunno wat to say.... i feel when there's hope left in someone they always blame.... and hope never dies...never....'hope' is the ultimate pushing force for all living things....
    Nice philosophical thread....makes us think for awhile.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

+1 ...................

14. +2 Gota have faith

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

+3.....not related to God but sometimes I wonder some people have sooo much compared to some and still they crib.

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^reminds me of muh commerce lectures in school .. Wants Are Unlimited :grin:

17. vishalj

vishalj Banned

He was not listening to you as we were at the bar together. Always start with, "Dear God, I shall drink only martinis from today..." and he'll listen to you

18. Varshita

Varshita New Member

No i dont.. i just remember him more so that he could just hurry up and take me out of the shitty situation that i might be in.

Ok... dont ban me .. but i ll post a doha by kabir which goes well here

Dukh main simran sab karein
    sukh mein kare na koi
    jo sukh mein simran kare
    dukh kahe ka hoye
    :)

19. nimitr

nimitr New Member

fallen demon:shock: ehh... praising GOD :think: .... has n e one ever seen GOD....i believe GOD is ur own self confidence :cool: which lets u win over all the untoward situations .. . n ur own low self confidence :eek:: retards u in achieveing ur goals ...

(no offence to n e one though)

20. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

overconfident..speaks i love that ...................but sure dont cry when low in confidence ..sobbing in pillow................

frnds please applaud him.........he is torch bearer plz......clap for him

rohit
    astroguru26

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.