Do u believe there is a GOD?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mathai, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

and coming to adam and eve.. dont u get it? there was no single pair,, there were numerous apes in various stages of mutation and cross breeding. you ancestors to the nth degrees were monkeys, and we all share one common mother of all ancestor--- a single cell amoeba .

2. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

man do get upset...

okie i believe u for ur above ^^^ point (for a while)..

answer me only a sigle question ...if we had a single ancestor ...Ameoba...

WHO CREATED IT OR HOW IT WAS FORMED..????

3. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Democracy....or thingy are the man made stuff.....it is different thing that we dont follow God`s saying n commands (related to any religion) ...then pray for him fo our own Good...God observes us....he doesnot force us to do thing....but just observe n see us ..(in certain limits)

4. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

I asked u a Q. im waiting for ur satisfactory answer

5. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

there r theories on how that formed from poly nculeotides.. iin a proimprdial soup....
    my question is.. why do u want a god?

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^ u tell ur belif ....whut ur mind say .....how were the necleotides or whut ever
    created....how far u can go ...but atlast u ll find a tiny particle....which ll need to b created anyway.....any thing cannot b created itself??

i want a god ...cuz only he can create world and myself....without him nothing would b possible...

>any way back to my question above ???

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

very early in this thread.. i state.. i am an agnostic person.. though lately in this thread i have followed a skeptic line of argument.. in any case my position is..
    if there is a god.. i do not care.. i care a rats ass about it..
    if he tells me to do something i dont belive in i wont do it. if i see him, i wont bow or pray or anything.

8. Abhijeetbasu

Abhijeetbasu TABBER

1.well first someone give me an explanation why shuldnt we believe in god?

2.god never plans any genocides , why to think sunami was a result which god planned before? every think happens under his survilence only, if you are lucky enough u will be close to him, or else u will be away from the truth.even if i copy and paste a tab, it will be under his survilence but he never told me to do so, so why to blame him.

3.who said that their was no monkeys/ape before adam and eve? if their were , whats the proof that adam and eve had cleaned shave and wore tie and coat and spoke english. Its only a thinking that god created from ramapithecus to neatherland man and hence forth adam and eve evovled, so both darwin as well as bible are correct. even this is supported by a canadian movie, i dont know the name now.

4. well its only our thinking that if we say father give me a rupees one thousand time to see a movie he may give us one, but if we dont utter a word also and remain starving , he will give enough money to eat without saying threw his thousand million hands

5. well miracles can happen any moment , just now it can happen
    i am giving u an example, just think from today , god is their is every person except me
    and i will never do anything bad/speak bad which hurts the other person(God). and suddenly u will realize its difficult to even pass a single day doing that, thats a miracle !but when u have foresight u will say its a fact! its only how far we can look and realize.

weather i pray or hate him, he loves me because he is my father , he created me and i didnt created him. i was within him , he is within me , i will be within him
    Amen.

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i cant argue with u man 98% of the world thinks like u. please dont kill me. dont come after my blood when there is mass hysteria for some reason.dont kill me as i am a doctor in an abortion clinic, support euthanasia, or dont belive in what u belive in., etc
    thats all i ask.

10. Abhijeetbasu

Abhijeetbasu TABBER

Hi Mr. Jayswami , i didnt meant to hurt you, unfortunately i am also in the same profession as you are. abhi

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i was generalizing :) i am no doctor.. bad grammar, what i meant was god and religion = root cause for all violence in this planet today.

12. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

yeah i agree with ya jay .. . i think god was just created my man to explain the unexplained

13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

guys jayswami and abhay plz just answer me. if u guys r in trouble then what do u do. dont u look to some1 to guide u ouuta that trouble. k u'll say 'v'll solve the problem ourselves' but if u r in really deep ****. then
    think bout it

14. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Time OUt already.....!!god ...no god...don't give a damn?!!:):)

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yea taifi the weak minded do that to find some strenght.
    when i am in trouble i dont pray to god cause i dont belive in him. i just face it myself like a man.
    and its all psychological, u probably need god to give u that inner strenght.. just since u think he exists that gives u the confidence in adverse situations. I dont belive in him... so i face it like man. i get strenght from knowing that i am my own man..

16. Taifi

Taifi New Member

k jayswami so u mean the people who believe in GOD and look towards him for help r weak minded people?

17. shak

shak Harrr!

^unappreciative, ungrateful, unthanking ... :NoTalk:
    and oh yeah forgot to mention ... STUBBORN!! ...

18. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

i have mentioned this incident in one previous thread too the thread called 'WHAT WAS'
    by rockin away.
    b'fore this incident took place with me i was not a bad person or anything but i was living my life in a very lazy and awkward manner. I regularly went to my sunday services took part in all the activities and everything, but i was never sincere, outwardly i was good but inside i was a real jerk. i used laugh and make fun of others during prayers and all.
    Until one day everything had to change, I met with a car accident and my gf died and i suffered from serious fractures and was quickly taken to the hospital. I felt everything going blurred at times then becoming clear again. There was this great fear in my heart of death.I knew i was going to die. I didn't know what to do all my teaching's in the sunday schools, the preaching everything were now making sense to me. I was sooooo terrified.

I died.yes, this may sound impossible but i was confirmed dead for around 6min37secs.
    After which i started breathing again i heard the loud cries of my mother, my father, my sister and my friends. When they saw me breathing again they were all shocked!!!

It took 6min37secs to decide wether i should live again, but those were the most real moments of my life, ever!!I don't want to reveal anything further. But belive,belive,belive,belive me there is a God!!!!

19. shak

shak Harrr!

amen to that^
    i have witnessed God as well and belive,belive,belive,belive me there is a God!!!!

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@silent...feel sorry for ur loss....thats gotta be bad man...i cudnt bear to go thru it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.