Do u believe there is a GOD?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mathai, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^^ okie i admitt that .....every Believer has its own God...
    But ther is existance of God ...who must take care of the universe...

2. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

that sounds better! thank you!

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

I believe in the force. i wanna be a jedi

4. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

well guys lets talk abt Evolution...
    do u believe that all the creature was created at once ....or by Evolution?

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

whose Evolution??

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i belive in evolution of course.. like any educated person. adam and eve were apes, and there were many of them at various stages of cross breeding and mutation. we all came from amoeba. radio carbon dating has proved that whatever the bible and the semitic texts say is bogus. i am in the side of science. down with the religious zealots in georgia who r pushing bible study disguised as science and question evolution.

7. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

thr is 1 way 2 find out if god exists or not..
    if he does exist n visits this forum once in a while n spots J's posts.. jay's recordin instruments wud all get screwd up.. soon.
    jay update us on the state of ur recording equip.

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@subhro...lol.
    Newayz i think this thread has been discussed to death.

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

its very relevant.. since the religious zealots took over the terri schiavo case as well. she died today may her soul RIP (if there is such a thing as soul ie.. and if it actually needs rest).. but ti was absolutely disgusting to see all the religious zealots arguing about it.. one zealot had a poster which says if god doesnt i will kill u michael.. so if life is important.. hows michaels life different from terri's?
    all this hatred that religion breeds.. unbelievable.

anyways my position has always been this. all religions and religious scriptures are bogus bull ****, they r just a means to mass control of a population to bring order to the society.. and the higherups in the religious order are the most powerful. God is justa figurehead.. a hoohaaa which these powerheads use to exploit and control the population.

whether something like god actually exists.. i care a rats ass about it. I got better things to do, like playing music.

10. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar whatz this thing about believin in God. god is one and evry one shd believe that. dudez how the **** do u think u were born if there was no god. who created this universe. not ur daddy i hope. its God who created this universe. judgment day will surely take place and on that day god will ask u about ur faith.as a muslim i believe that what ever the Holy Quran says is true. and it sayz that b4 the judgment day theyr would b destruction evrywhere. and there r signs of the judgement day and sorry to say but i believe that the tsunami is part of that sign.

11. Subhro

:shock:
    dont know whthr god wud screw up jayswami's recordin instruments.. but some1 out thr is a big fan of his records.. we all r :).. but this guy.. JAZZ is a true fan.. he gav me bad reps 4 comin up with the idea of god screwin up jay's equip.. :shock:
    :cry1:

shak likes this.
  12. shak

shak Harrr!

lol@subhro ..
    God exists ... He is very much there .. give Him whateva name you please ... it doesnt matter, i am witness to His existance, and thats more than enuff for me to truly believe that He is watching over us.
    as far as @jay talks about, souls and scriptures and stuff, well to certain extent i do agree, cuz u see there is no way to guarantee that these scriptures are un-a d u l terated and pure, it is a known fact that bible has been revised soooo many times that it has "really" become a weapon of mass-brainwash, and mass-human-population-control, the dead sea scrolls have the same level of respect for me,
    but as far as the God is concerned ... well i believe in Him with all ma heart and soul.

13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

ymmmmmmm .....wut can i say ??????

14. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

then stop buggin me OK???
    yes is agree with JAZZ

15. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

whos bugging u big evil?

16. Subhro

hmmmm. intrstin qs.. :think:

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

we all know that u r taifi
    and u are "..." so quit posting using multiple nicks. makes u look foolish.

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

u r totally brainwaashed. i dont know what books u r reading. definitely not science books.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

now i expect "..." to log-in and call you b***h jay...lol!!!!
    i aint sayin anything more ...dont hurt me mr "..."

20. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

jay taifi is hardcore...
    best to remain away from him...
    all my muslim friends are the nicest people iv known...god knows where taifi comes from

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.