Do u believe there is a GOD?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by mathai, Jan 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mathai

mathai Mathai Learns To Rock

do u believe there is a god?
    if u belive in god,give an explanation why?

last month tsunami waves killed 1.5 lakhs of innocent people
    in south asia.do u think all this happened under the survielence
    of the almighty?if so why?

do u believe in the 'theory of evolution' by Darwin?If this theory
    is right,then what about Adam and Eve?

personaly what i feel is people get close to god when they r in
    trouble and miracles happen in their life when they belive in god blindly.What do u think?

Ok,my answer to the above question: im 'ambigous'

2. shak

shak Harrr!

YES!...i do believe in GOD..and i am a witness to HIS presence...i have experienced the things which cannot be comprehended by the lame wordly theories..

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

No I do not believe in god.

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yes I believe in God. What happens if you make some1 very angry??? He will forgive you once, twice but when you make it your habbit he will punish you. Same thing is happining there. Dont you see whats happening in world now a day??? Every 1 is looking for just his pleasure no 1 remebers that there is ONE who is watching every moment and when he becomes angry,,, He does something strange to some people so others can get some lessons from that. This is what I believe in and thats why I believe in GOD and offcourse is he every where.

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i believe in god during the following moments in my life...

1)before exam.
    2)before results.
    3)before the result of interview.

he he.

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i dont care if god exists or not. if he exists, and he is making all these people worship him, he is a very terrible person.

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hindu orgs have give an statement sayiing that tsunami happpened because they put jayendra saraswati shankaracharya in jail.

911 happened in usa because of gays and lesbians according to jerry falwell.

god created adam and eve? ask that qustion to some folks from boston.. like our DP.. they will say god created adam and steve :p:

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well i think its juss something supernatural what humans have termed it as god , i do believe there is some kinda power which is unknown and cannot be tested as of now ... as and when these things would be proved it would be given some scientific name ...

i am strictly against blind fate ....

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I believe in God......but i dont believe in this worshipping him, fighting in his name and all that crap! I just think he exists that's all............

10. skaw

skaw snooze

first i will laugh ... then i will laugh again , and then i will tell you that whatever i will say, you won't believe it , therefore i won't say anything ...

ye rite .. anyways .. yes there is god .. and nadish had a preti gud explanation .. and jayswami , god - person ??? :confused:

those who beleive there is no god , means that you believe in the theory of human evolution from monkey ... << hahahaha and you say im dumb...
    ^ even if u don't believe in it , then you how do u explain human lifeform ? how do u explain Earth, Sun ... big bang theory ?? <<hahhaha at u again ...
    now tell me , is there a god ? or is all this a coincidence ??

you believe in god , but u don't praise him , n don't do as he commands ..
    ^ thats why u get washed away from ur homes like that ...

you don't care
    ^ u too get washed away from ur homes ...

questions? explanations? tempted faces? [wish to hear em all]

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^ u sound like a believer. may god be with u.

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^Yeah, staunch believer, i pray that God be with you on your day of judgement..........your MARRIAGE:)

13. @fr lolz lolz
    @all i think existence of God or not is a very ticklish issue
    i beleive in God coz of some experiences i had in life n i dont believe in coincidences ......... n i pray God (to alleviate my sins lolz)

14. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

What is GOD? Yeah, I believe that there is God but God is something supernatural and superpower. I believe in science and I think we all do. But what is life? How did it begin? Yes, I believe that it started as a single cell from PLASMA which got generated due to volcanic erruptions, high temperatures and pressure and lightnings millions of years ago. And it all happened due to a supernatural power. Man created everything, but till now we couldn't create plasma, the life, even though we know the composition of plasma. THINK...........

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Lol... me always believed that there is someone out there... but like, why have it in so many forms and beliefs and ****?

@ Sanjay ---- Yeah, nice point there, dude...

P.S. Ne1 read the "Angels And Demons" by Dan Brown ??? I thought the idea of getting antimatter & matter was pretty neat!

16. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

GOD is watchin........ lolz.....

17. tejas

tejas ..........

I believe in God. I don't believe in constantly worshipping him. Hes there, he knows his job. Thats what i think. And im anti-religion. I don't follow any...

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^hahah, u goin to hell....and look u already started to prac for it...running around good boy....lolz..jk..tejas...back to the topic....yes, of course, i believe in God...do u think we just popped up from nowhere just like dat....oh
    wait...evolution...bull****...monkies to men...lolz dat's da funniest thing i have heard...He is watching be aware....be afraid...be very afraid....i got a proof to proove it......since i m muslim i believe in Holy Quran and Our Hadees...well, in Quran and Hadees, there is a name mentioned of a Satan...named "Kana Dhajaal"...when he comes out of da hill ....and he will try to ruin da world...and now take a look at "Bush".....don't try to prove me wrong here okay.....

19. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

i do

i belive in god cauz he does things for me.......................ii feel he watches me all the time, but one thing i must agree on is if he is god why does he do bad things to u? :think:

20. shak

shak Harrr!

^^....even a mother has to be strict to her child even though she loves him/her more than anything....becuase she knows that sometimes being strict is better for the up bringing of her child...but that doesn't mean that the mother hates her child..same is with GOd....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.