do something intellectual - DEBATE

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by benz, Jun 18, 2008.

1. benz

benz classical demon

Guys, i thought that unless and until there's something cool this wonderful forum becomes a bore.So i just wanted to know if u would like to debate and if u do then the one i like the best shall get a 1500 point reward
    so the topic for u :

Should students take an active part in politics?

So get cracking, the end of this competition shall be on the 30th of june. :cool:

2. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

hell no polititions aare stuped enough as it is they dont need the help of the student body

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

thats too far away. make it 3 days.

4. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

and keep the points **** the bribery

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I think contrary.

Politicians are the most intelligent ppl. A person who can mislead and utilize other ppl HAS to be more intelligent than others.

... and if you think you can also do the same, can you oppose their intentions?

6. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^hmmm

___

7. benz

benz classical demon

just givin' u some time.............................................. ................

Well i agree that it's a bit too long but i just wanted to give u some time to think:beer: anyway won't u post anything or wa?

8. benz

benz classical demon

my dear little brainless weed(squeakM9).........................

You along with ur squeaking bullshit may go to hell at ur pleasure and just for shedding some light on ur dim brain let me tell u that the main weapon of politicians is the student body nowadays.

NEVER MAKE INTELLIGENT COMMENTS ABOUT SOMETHING U BLOODY DON'T UNDERSTAND, IT SHOWS THE KIND OF IDIOT U ARE . DO US A FAVOUR AND DON'T ADVERTISE UR IDIOCY FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE.:cool:

Now **** off.

And before i sign off let me tell u that u are one of the biggest idiots i have ever talked to.

9. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

And I thought this was an intellectual debate ..lmao.

10. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

now im lost i was starting the debate dipshit no one ever designated waht side of the debate we were meant to be on...
    and yeah i hate polititions and for personal reasons and if politics are targeting the student body (on India) there ****ing ignoring it here (NZ)
    sorry when have we talked???
    i guess the debate has started

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Can I skip this topic? I'll be back when there's something actually debatable here.