Do i look like a rocker?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ak&guitar, Sep 25, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey every one :dance: have u ever thought of how ur personality slowly and gradually changes as u start growing as a music lOR shud i put it as a rock music listener. ANd even more if u are an aspiring musician or performer.

some do it deliberately and some dont even notice it until one fine they suddenly realise it that they have actually startet behaving or looking in a different way.

its not importent to have long hair, peircings ,tattos or torn jeans to be a rocker.......

tell me how have u changed..............do u feel more confident ......do u feel more focused ,,,,,,,,,,,do u feel carefree .............do u feel cool :cool:

does lookin like a rocker help ??????

plz do reply
    ------------------------
    a : k :rock:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

no, but thinking like a rocker does.

3. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

yeh sure it does........

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i used to look like a rocker..with long hair and stuff.

i cut my hair short..and someppl told me that i no longer look like a musician :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

im growin my hair back again now...hahahahahah..

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ahhh@darmatma mahatma - i like ur sense of humour dude!

6. post ur pic here
    then ill tell u

7. angelden20

angelden20 New Member

I think neat looking people can also be musicians or rockers....... it depends upon ur music not on ur looks..........:p:

8. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I have short hair.....almost bald....I like it like that....no maintainance!!!!! also I dont wear jeans....EVER!!!!! hate jeans coz I find them highly uncomfortable. I love playing the guitar at home in whatever I'm wearing(mostly shorts in the summer). I dont "look" like a rocker......but I know I'm better than those electr-techno-pop-crap listenners!!!!!!!

:rock: till u die!!!!!!

9. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

i most of the time wear black clothes with moderately long hair, i'm also growing a goat beard as well as a thin chinese moustache!!!!But on sundays i always wear formal dresses; shirts all tucked in, crocodile shoes n stuff!!!
    The outfit makes me look more manly!!!!!

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

WTF does it matter how you look???
    Fuk.. I have long hair, shoulder length... get's people to stare at me.. so I stare at them back... have fun with 'em.. guy's check you out, you get chicks envying your hair, but like, it's a big turn-off at interviews...

@ dharmatma = Fuk, this reminds me of your mid-day incident... the one where you got embaressed?? Same fukl's happened to me too..

11. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Rock is about having fun. Sure the long hair,jeans, attitude help but it gets old after a while. I actually hate seeing people growing their hair long just cause it helps them head bang cause lets face it if you're standing in front of them YOU CAN LOSE AN EYE.

I'm trying growing my hair long but it's growing in a wierd way. I swear if i dont shave or cut my hair for a year i'll look like HENDRIX.

But lets face it you'd like to see a humble rocker like EVH than a b*stard like Blackmore.
    EVH actually once tried to speak to him before he became famous but blackmore said "who the f*ck r u, get lost" EVH was pissed. After he became famous he once bumped into blackmore and said in an interview that he wanted to say to him "look at me now mother f*cker" but he refrained and surprisingly blackmore spoke to him normally.