Disturbed...

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by cYpHeR, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

"Opened this thread to put in a few words. Now that i'm back, you post such threads, i'll work to personally get rid of you from the forums. Keep that in mind and all who want to get banned, please go ahead and start such useless thread, we can use a cleaning of all the filth and scum. Thank you."...

posted by u...remember.....well da thread ws closed sm days back....i got da message frm tejas.....i knew it ws a useless thread so i didnt protest...and didnt create ne other useless thread......no need to show wat da **** u can do as a mod.....ball to u....**** off...

there r threads which r equally useless and based on baseless arguments keep in mind to close those as well....

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Hmm...you didnt protest?? Maybe not directly, but hell yeah, you did. Passing snide comments, where ever you could, don't think we didnt notice. How is it that every other post of yours I see, goes "Hope the Mods don't consider this spam" or some other shit like that?? What are you trying to prove here?? And I suggest you tone down your language a bit, unless you wanna go for good.

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Because you dont **** in the plate you eat. You want to post here you abide the rules if you dont you get kicked out. Generally its not that hard to understand but some people have trouble grasping that little tit bit.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Cypher, the crap you created served as an example to others to show what would happen if they would follow in your footsteps. Your service is well appreciated. Next time you open such threads or even this type of threads, you're walking. and yeah, i'm showing what i can do as a mod, so keep it down, i hate to hear sissies screaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.