Disc: Best Guitarist in Pakistan...

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Satanic Velkrow, Jul 15, 2005.

1. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

i think the thread is called "Best GUITARIST in pakistan"

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

salman played 6, 7 and 12 strings guitars 2....zaki no doubt has command over all stringed instruments (mostly) but Mekaal and Faraz are on top now a days!

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i dnt agreeeeeeeee : :aggre: :aggre: .......they are not as good as amir zaki and salman ..........it would take them another 5 yrs or 10yrs for tht

4. shak

shak Harrr!

aamir zaki rules the roost when it comes to guitars .. nuff said ..
    honestly speaking .. ( swear on my life and hope to die) i havent seen anyone as good as aamir in pakistan .. the music he makes just totally mindblowing ..
    just listen to the solo of the song money! ... its the best i have heard from him

5. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

ahaan......so meray bhai do u know that amir zaki is the first one in Pakistan to order a 6 stringed custom FRETLESS BASS guitar. yeah he rocks in the bass too...

6. shak

shak Harrr!

6 string is ok ... i agreee ... 12 string is no big deal .. anyone who can play 6 string can play 12 string .. double neck ..same thing
    but 7 strings are very nu-metal ... i dun think salman would have used a 7 string guitar ... the 7th string is tooo low ... cant be used for pop/rock/sufi .. it can only be used for nu-metal or marylyn manson sort of music .. (korn etc.. but yeah petrucci used it .. )
    and i can safely say not even aamir would have used a 7-string one ...

7. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaar shahrukh .....amir zaki and salman are the leadin guitarist of pak..........welll i heard amir zaki makes guitar toooooooo (is it rite)........

8. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah!! .. when i was back in pak i saw this programme on IM .. it was an interview basically ... and he showed a guitar that he was making .. had a rasp and was shaping the neck .. so yeah apparantley he makes guitars as well ...
    and i agree .. salman, shallum, aamir, meekal and well .. ok faraz (i hate him though but a good shredder none-the-less) .. are the top most guitarists pakistan has t offer

9. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

amir zaki cheetah hai

10. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

...but probably with a tail at the front ;)

11. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

smart :cool: :cool: ..........i read his biograph ,he is playin frm the age of 16(after grde 10) , he used to be in Saudia Arabia (i think ...shahrukh bro am i rite coz u hav a gr8 knwledge).......first he used to play in hotelss(am i rite shahrukh :p: ).....

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

wat u guyz think abt KASHAN (mizmaar's guitarist),Asad(karavan;s guitarist)

13. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

u guyz know strebben?? well their guitarist is AWESOME.... plays solos on a very very high speed...i swear..i saw him play live ...he rawks !!

14. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

he's ok................streben is a rock band of Dubai

15. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

yea i know @ akaoz.....btw amir zaki makes guitars for a LIVING...besides the music industry...thats his business...really

16. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

man amir zaki rulz as he can make solo on any instument like n keyboard,electric , acoustic,bass and even on drum(not quite maniac).He has taught khalid(aroh) bass guitar, and gave few lessons to gumby to.Secondly Adnan Afaq also is one of the best guitarist as he taught faraz anwer, and faraz anwer taught mekaal hasan.Then cmes the strumming sufi salamn ahmad.Thus the top 3 are:

1.Aamir Zaki
    2.Adnan Afaq
    3.Salman Ahmad

17. immortal_haris

immortal_haris New Member

Best Guitarist

man... i srsly think Nabeel is the best Pakistan has...

but... to count the top 5...

SOLOS

1.Faraz Anwar
    2.Nabeel Nihal
    3.Aamir Zaki
    4.Mekaal Hasan
    5.Rana Hasan (fastest guitarist - recorded 22 notes in 50 miliseconds)

Music & Compositions

1.Nabeel Nihal
    2.Salman Ahmed
    3.Shallum Xavier
    4.Aamir Zaki
    5.Mekaal Hasan

and.. i think Nabeel is the perfect guitarist... his solos along with his compositions are outstanding... infact, the best in Pakistan...

so... Rock on... Nabeel

peace...

18. shubham_1987

shubham_1987 New Member

U Guys really Forgeeting Bilal Maqsood he is the best no doubt

19. Rockkker

Rockkker New Member

Hmm....I think Omaid iz the best guitarist and itzz me.......lol.

20. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllz. Sorry man that made me crack up so bad. He's a pop rock guitarist!!!! well if not pop rock then soft rock. I mean nothing serious...