Disc: Best Guitarist in Pakistan...

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Satanic Velkrow, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

yaar salman anwar play like amir zaki

2. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

but salman ahmed is great guitarist lekin woh amir zaki kay agay bacha hai and goher is great guitarist

3. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

yar every buddy is best and every buddu is worst AND every guitarist is bachcha but baaaaaap is only one that is to b decided

4. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

how can u say that salman ahmed is a bacha infront of aamir zaki? salman has been playing for over 20 years. Music gods like Bono (U2) and Steven Tyler (aerosmith) say that he's a great guitarist. Sufi Salman is the greatest pakistani guitarist. He's had a hand in making great songs like Dil Dil Pakistan, Sayonee, Saieen and countless others. Imo Nabeel Chishty (ex-aaroh) is also a great lead guitarist.

5. the_batman

the_batman New Member

Definitely Salman Ahmed, all the way back from the Vital Signs days.

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

amir zaki is bacha in front of Salman....

salman can do Live performance and each concert he has improvisation in his old songs...
    hes a Rock guitarist as well as Performer...

Amir zaki does even do much live concert.....but sitting on a chair playin Bass guitar...

7. Yousuf_guitar

Yousuf_guitar New Member

Well there is a collision of genres.
    Zaki plays Jazz n Salman Ahmad is sort of Rock on eastern scales.
    But Zaki sometimes also does that too and further more Jazz is techniquelly( sorry if spelling is wrong) Difficult style to play. That gives Zaki an edge above Salman Ahmad.
    + Zaki does not do musch of commercial music compared to other artists in Pakistan.
    +Zaki's music hits the heart compared to other guitarists
    my conclusion
    Amir zaki is the best guitarist of Pakistan

8. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

Amir zaki And adnan Afaq rulz

9. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

1st Zaki
    2nd Faraz
    3rd Salman No match for these 3

10. Nirvana_94

Nirvana_94 New Member

hey guyz !! i've seen everyone'z guitaring n i think all r absolutely suckers xcept aamir zaki , mikaal hassan and faraz anwer .

11. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

salman ahmed is not a sucker @ nirvana

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

1-amir zaki
    2- salman ahmed
    3 - faraz anwer
    4 - mekaal hasan

13. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

yaar...is type ki thread kitni bar bani hai.....Bring some variety (i'll try to bring too)

14. m_waleed86

and by the way did you guys/gals know...Amir Zaki plays the sitar too ??? i heard and saw him palying

15. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Right.........who are we to judge who's the best and who's not????? yeah being a listener we can...............but i guess the discussion so far is more towards (and understandably) guitaring techniques..........................tell u guyz..........all of use who are active in this forum are no good..........atleast not enuff to judge those fellas...................so if we go by the theory of rationality...........it would be alot wiser if we discuss about the style used and was different in that and how does it affect the feel of the music and so on! thats more RESULT ORIENTED discussion...........not jus BLA BLA BLA................jus an advice to be sane :)

16. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

ya right...there was a show on Channel G ... he played so many stringed instruments...and he is clearly the best...

17. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yar the main thing many ppl dnt knw amir zaki..........like here in auh no one knws amir zaki.......very less knws him.........but salman ahmed is quite famous

18. scorpio_bharat

scorpio_bharat Ending The Start

Shallum Xavier & Salman Ahmed

19. m_waleed86

yup i saw that very same show.....man this guy's got talent for any thing he plays.....

20. m_waleed86

and salman ahmed (nodoubt he is a good guitaist) but have never seen him palying any other string instrument..