...Dis Jst Whooped A$$!...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Petunia, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Hey guys..

Jst the other day some of us got tgether and i played a little something the little bash that we were having. I did two songs both by singer Jewel; Break Me and This Way. With the right vocals and guitar playing...these songs were jst butt-kicking. I dnt know how different it is when a guy does the v-cing but the overall impact on da audience is jst tremendo.. mnaged to get a couple eyes wet.

she's prfect for when you're in the mood for something other than hard rock, grunge and ska. ;)

~*~

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

ooh, i could swear I've heard some song of hers and can't remember. What are some other famous songs by her?

3. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Ya, send her... I'll show in what mood i will be - something other than grunje, ska and hard rock...

you and your thread

4. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

well BJR...
    some or her hits have been "Foolish games", "Who Will Save Your Soul", and "You Were Meant for Me" --those were the ones tht she got awards fer..but my favos have always been "Break me" and "This way"--theres a lot of emotion and story behind them...plus maybe cos i can do so well with them--yea maybe thats why ;)

~*~

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i covered "you were meant for me", i've heard "standing still" which i liked and "hands" which i hated, esp the chorus :phbbt: