Dil Se Unplugged - Chords + Strumming+Audio

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jayswami, Jan 2, 2005.

1. stranger_in_ny

stranger_in_ny New Member

Jay, are you sure its you on guitar? OR is it Manu Varghese (IIT kgp passout - '96) ?

guess... I have heard this song before and lot many others...as recorded by you two including "jaane jaan..dhoondta fir raha" (Randhir KApoor one)

But you have a good voice. I must say

cheers

2. nashkid

nashkid New Member

Superb strumming man....
    Nash

PS: I can see your location - Redmont ....you in MS??

3. Raaaghu

Raaaghu New Member

Hi, Mr. Jayswami,
    Could you please give me the strumming pattern of the song played wonderfully in the linked MP3, especially the intro. Is there a change in the chords in the intro itself? I am newbie, forgive my ignorance:eek:: .
    Thank you in advance.

4. luckyravi

luckyravi New Member

hello

hey mr jya i lk ur tabs n tell u one thng u r a vry gd gtarst, n in future i wanna be ur fri. so tell me cn be gd fri????????

5. plasma

plasma New Member

Hello.The chords given are good.But during the starting of the stanza,the chord is not a plain E.You can hear another note along with it;sounds more like Em or E 7(I dunno which)

6. Rohan

Rohan New Member

Hey Link doesnt work. I wanna listen to dis song.... smbody plz help ....

7. visheshme

visheshme New Member

itss askin for sm password for mp3,,,,kn u guyz help

8. rajas007

rajas007 New Member

hey i cant go on tht link...whts the prb?

can any1 help me..?

9. suman_uav

suman_uav Member

are i cant heard ur recording dude......it requires a id and password....!!!!!

10. alienroar

alienroar 6 string fanatic

had u guys seen how old that post is? Jayswami may had removed it from the site probably.

Any ways i got that mp3 of jay somewhere in my backup disks. PM me and i will email who wants.

11. paati

paati New Member

you can find him and his music @ m y s p a c e . com /jayswamitheband and facebook and orkut.