dil ko tumse pyar hua

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by HARIOMTATSAT, Mar 16, 2005.

1. HARIOMTATSAT

HARIOMTATSAT New Member

song:- dil ko tumse pya hua
    movie:- rhtdm

well its my 1st post here and being a beginner its the the 1st song i have tabbed myself.
    hopin' u will cooperate to learn more of guitar nuances.

Am C
    dil ko tumse pyar hua
    F
    pehli baar hua
    G
    tumse pyar hua

main bhi ashiqu yaar hua . . . . (same as above)
    Am Dm Am Dm Am
    chhai haiii _ _ _ betabiiii
    Am Dm E
    meri jaan kaho main kya kahun

dil ko tumse pyar hua(goes same...)

(1st stanza)
    Am C
    kho gaya main khayalon main
    Am C
    aab nind bhi nahin aankhon main
    Am
    karvatein bas badalta hun
    C
    aab jagta hun main raaton main
    Am C F C
    yeh duri naa sahni har lamha kehta hai
    Am C F C
    jaane kyun haal mera aaisa hi rehta hai

plz. help me for next ones. :think:

2. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

3. HARIOMTATSAT

HARIOMTATSAT New Member

well man. i believe in redifing the rules my self. well i have seen them but they are a bit tougher for a brginner like me.

so, if u got a link to tabs easier to play for the beginners , than plz. inform me.

----------------------------------------------------
    "DO IT RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME 'coz
    FIRST TIME IS THE LAST TIME"

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

when u change something, u may be ok with it.. but u r not a renowned music director, and its not yoru original composition as well.. so mention it explicitly that you have changed the chords to suit you when u do something like that.

5. harini

harini Hameer Kalyani

Hariomtatsat

If you are a begginner, try songs that are tailored towards beginners. Im sure jay or kishmu can direct you towards many songs that way. You will ofcourse continue to attempt to play different songs, but never lower your standards to play something else.

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

Hari Om Tatsat,

Dil Ko original is not that tough chords wise.. only strumming pattern is dicey. The chords you have mentioned, do not go along that well with the melody. Thats my only complaint with your re defining the rules. Check out Fatimas mp3s in the your band your gig forum. She redefines rules all the time, in fact she doesnt even know how to play barre chords.. but to work around that she redefines the rules.. but her stuff makes musical sense, but your chords especially the C chord is just not right.
    my 2 cents.