Dil Ki Lagi - From Nazia Hassan's Gems!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Aug 19, 2006.

1. hey man....great effort i must say...could you post the chords you are playing? unless you have already posted them...just that i cant seem to find the right ones to fit my vocals...i sang along your guitaring n it seemed good...so if you could post the chords you used ... again...great effort man !

Ankur_Scorpio likes this.
  2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Sure thing, i just posted them in Pakistani Guitar Tabs section of the site.....

Enjoy strumming this beautiful song!

3. Ankur.. dont hide your vocals.. try to sing louder.. your vocals were good in this track.. u should have tried... guitaring was good and vocals too.. what i felt.. reps for sure dude...

4. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Nice work ... can do better ... reps on your way this time

Ankur_Scorpio likes this.
  5. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Thanks a lot....Devilshly and SG1 for reviewing my work and ur comments

6. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Ankz..... i know itz a bit late now, but well dun......... !!!..... luved ur gittooo... see a HELL of a lotta impro in rhythm... as well as vox, yaar... SUM1z been practisin ;)... khekhekhe.....
    so yea... JASHNZ gotta meet up this month.... i'll letcha know of a tentative date ;)
    Carezzzzzz....
    SHAILJA ;).... oh, btw..... i DO get my REPUTATION POINTS, EH ;) khekhe... R