Dil dey diya hai - Masti (Unplugged version )

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by capri.rahulkaul, Feb 21, 2006.

1. capri.rahulkaul

capri.rahulkaul Innovative guitarist

Hi Igtns

I am back again with another song.....firstly I thank everybody for appreciating my last song - "aadat' heavy metal instrumental version".

This time I am in a lighter mood so arranged this unplugged version of really senti song .....Dil dey hai from movie masti....Not instrumental

Again....waiting for the applause....

Download it from my homepage

https://www.soundclick.com/myinnovations

Check it out faaaaaaaaassssssssssssstttttttttttttttt....

Cheers ...:beer:

Rahul :rock:

2. capri.rahulkaul

Hey somebody rate the vocals here......cmon....i am waitin....

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

wait for 24 hrs u will get loads of replies

downloading it.....

will comment sooon

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

hey really nice one dude

the voice too is gud

r u a pro??

5. capri.rahulkaul

No, Just a scientist ( loves innovations and experiment)

6. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

kool.nice.fine.

7. capri.rahulkaul

What about rating the vocals out of scale of 10 ????
    And for any flaws--- pls provide some feedback...

8. skalahas

skalahas New Member

nice going dude...vocals 9 out of 10...guitaring...8 out of 10...keep it up...

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

^^ yep i agree with the ratings u gave

10. capri.rahulkaul

Hey thank you so much for such overwhelming ratings on vocals ( I was not expecting anything for the guitars though ( coz fairly easy playing) )....

Hey on the soundclick I see a lot more number of downloads than replies here....

I need more replies .......

Rahul... cheers and keep rocking.

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

VERY well sung bud .. U sang it in ur own style n did Total Justice.. Wat i really liked bout ur voice is dat It has a lot of "Thehraav" i.e ur voice was so relaxed.. an important quality in singin .. try to give a li'l more gap between mukhda n antra.. guitarin was like fine .. All in All .. i'm impressed .. Great to see stuff like this come lately on IGT from a few people .. *Thumbs Up*

12. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Great work. Well sung, reps your way!

13. capri.rahulkaul

Thank you everyone.....
    Need more replies

14. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

ohh my gawd...you are the best singer @ IGT :nw: :nw:

:rock: 9.5 / 10 for vocals :rock:

:nw: I wish to sing like you...:nw:
    !!!!send me some tips!!!!

15. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

9 forur vocals>they were tooo good
    and uhmm 8 fr ur guitaring!

16. capri.rahulkaul

Hi everyone.....

After so much appreciation for our cover songs.....I believe that the Time has come for a formal introduction of our band( not named yet) that I kept under shadow till now.

We are an underground band unusually involved in different proffesions other than music. We have two vocalists with completely different style of vocals and one musician to fuse them together. We mainly operate in Dwarka, New Delhi for our musical Obsession. Here are the details of our band members.

1. Shiva Dhar - Mechanical engineer by profession, Lives in Sahibabad, UP. Never got any formal training in Vocals. It is just his passion for singing that trains him. He Contributes his voice towards the hindi Vocals in our composition( You know he is one who sang this "Dil dey diya hai Cover song" )

2. Upraj Singh - Electronics engineer by proffession, Lives in Hari Nagar, West Delhi. Again, no formal training in Vocals. He is our heavy metal vocalist with very aggressive touch in his voice. A machine gun and who is ready to fire "ANYTIME" and nail you down. Must have explored atleast 10 million songs by now. Name any song released in world and this guy would have heard it. Next song that is in the pipeline ( this time a heavy metal english number) would have his vocals. Be prepared to taste him.

3. Rahul Kaul - Last but not the least ofcourse, its me....Computer and network engineer by proffesion, Lives in Dwarka, New Delhi. Never got any formal training in guitar playing or music arrangement. Learned everything on my own through years of research on the internet and still getting better. Contributes his guitar playing, arranging and recording of all the songs on his computer using different pro softwares. The innovative guitarist that believes in making beautiful things more beautiful. Always keen on adding another dimension to any good song.

That was us and we will keep on coming with more with more good stuff....and all we need is your support and replies.....

Thank you
    Rahul Kaul

17. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

that was good work!! i'll be more interested in listenin to ur heavy metal vocalist ..........reps for u!

18. vickey164239

vickey164239 New Member

abe kahan hai gana